What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I really like them and should get off my duff and order a couple boxes soon. I have duplicate boxes of everything I love. One to age and one to smoke.

If you want to split one or anything let me know. They're great smokes. Id love to find an aged box

Comment

I really like them and should get off my duff and order a couple boxes soon. I have duplicate boxes of everything I love. One to age and one to smoke.
      It's a shame to run out. Those are wonderful sticks!

Comment

I found one more while unpacking/organizing the CC drawer and Jake, yes, let's do that when we get together Friday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432760388.303442.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	24382953

Comment

I found one more while unpacking/organizing the CC drawer and Jake, yes, let's do that when we get together Friday.

[ATTACH]716148[/ATTACH]
          Mhmm...I'm jealous.

Comment

[ATTACH]716148[/ATTACH]

I see her. She's hiding! That's a goodly sized drawer!

Comment

Michael it looks like you're running out of space. I'm gonna head over to CS and take some of that off your hands for ya

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                Mhmm...I'm jealous.

I've extended and open invite to you...

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                I see her. She's hiding! That's a goodly sized drawer!

I'm pretty stoked about it myself!

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Michael it looks like you're running out of space. I'm gonna head over to CS and take some of that off your hands for ya

I still have one more I will kick the NC's to the curb if space becomes an issue

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432766881.090190.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24382971

Comment

Brazos I think u have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                    Brazos I think u have a problem.
                    It has gotten a bit out of control hasn't it. I haven't seen you on here in some time brother, how have you been?

Comment

The new humidor arrived this morning! I've spent the past few hours cleaning, seasoning (lightly), and getting the temp/RH correct. 65% beads are in place and it's holding nicely so I added a few boxes. I will remove a couple shelves in a few in order to fit all the boxes in but I dig it! Thank you again for the info/link/discount code Aaron!!!

[ATTACH]716120[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]716122[/ATTACH]
                      Looks good Michael! I almost ordered a third over the weekend with their 30% discount sale, but I held off. I just need to get more drawers or some trays for all my singles. I'm almost out of space again. It really is a sickness

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                        Looks good Michael! I almost ordered a third over the weekend with their 30% discount sale, but I held off. I just need to get more drawers or some trays for all my singles. I'm almost out of space again. It really is a sickness
                        Do I hear you saying we need to place another order soon?

Comment

I've extended and open invite to you...
                          If I still lived in CStat I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat

Comment

What's an hour and a half drive for an afternoon of RnR worth...Give me a shout any time...

Comment

Originally posted by brazos hunter View Post
                              what's an hour and a half drive for an afternoon of rnr worth...give me a shout any time...
                              10-4

Comment

Do I hear you saying we need to place another order soon?
                                Funny you say that! I almost placed another order, but had to exercise a little self control after that last one. After I get everything in order for my elk hunt, I will definitely be looking to acquire more (as long as I have space). These crazy clowns on the cigar forum keep blowing up my mailbox as they think its rather entertaining. Now I'm quickly running out of space again. Ugh! I will definitely let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X