Gonna try an Acid Blondie Maduro
      Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427326239.866107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	24371714

The weather sucks but its still pretty cool to be able to burn one on the beach.

That Havoc has a pretty good flavor but is a lil light for my taste

Comment

The acid was not my favorite to sweet for me

Comment

I had an Oliva series V on the drive home from Sulphur Springs today. Tried out my new bobkin in the truck. Works okay. Hour and 15 minute drive and still had another 15 minutes to smoke when I got home. I had the shakes pretty bad after. Had dinner 30 minutes later and am starting to even out. Happens once in a while. No pics, sorry guys. The Oliva cigars are pretty solid, I like to smoke the Cubans on more special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
              I had an Oliva series V on the drive home from Sulphur Springs today. Tried out my new bobkin in the truck. Works okay. Hour and 15 minute drive and still had another 15 minutes to smoke when I got home. I had the shakes pretty bad after. Had dinner 30 minutes later and am starting to even out. Happens once in a while. No pics, sorry guys. The Oliva cigars are pretty solid, I like to smoke the Cubans on more special occasions.

I've had more than my share that get to me. The worst turned me all kinds of green on top of the nicotine shakes. I guess for the most part I am now the opposite. Cubans are my dailies and aged NC's are for special occasions. Though Gavin talked me out of a dozen or so aged NC's yesterday...

Comment

This thread is all about staying positive, so let me say avoid this cigar if you want to enjoy something. In other news, I'm expecting a care package from Avezorak mañana. Someone please post the list again so I can see where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  This thread is all about staying positive, so let me say avoid this cigar if you want to enjoy something. In other news, I'm expecting a care package from Avezorak mañana. Someone please post the list again so I can see where we are.

Hope it makes it to you this go round. And I hope you like whats in it !!!

Comment

Doc, a little care package is heading your way. I planned on getting it out earlier but late is better than never right...

Comment

Originally posted by live2hunt65 View Post
                      The acid was not my favorite to sweet for me
                      I make it a point to avoid anything made by Jonathan Drew (Drew Estate), IMO, they are all pretty bad.

There is a whole world of amazing cigars to choose from.

I've had a few cigars do that to me.

Keep a packet of sugar in your console. Raw sugar is best (get it at Starbucks) Put a little under your tongue, and it will help curb those shakes.

Comment

Relaxing before I pick up my daughter from school...

Comment

That's right, I'm a rebel...bwaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            That's right, I'm a rebel...bwaaaa

Hahaha, don't let the principal get wind of ya

Comment

I thought about getting a bobkin, but I think I've decided I like the stinky car ashtray better

Comment

You're an outlaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X