• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take it Aaron. I can use it to store primers and powder in

Comment

Oops

Comment

What cigar...

I think Jake beat you. He text me right after I posted it.

And why didnt I think of that? Lol

Comment

No worries...I have more containers than I have room for now anyway

Comment

**** was busy making dinner and missed out on all these deals!

Comment

Part of a multi-box RE split came in today!

Comment

Awesome's!!

Comment

Just got back from the cigar shop with a pretty decent haul. I love those room 101 HNs. The 808 size got me started on them and I still haven't found one I don't like. A great smoke for $7 or less.

Also got my my coolerdor finished. I ignored all the advice I've received and got a smaller one. And, like I was told, it's already pretty much full. I'll get pics of it up later if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
                    Just got back from the cigar shop with a pretty decent haul. I love those room 101 HNs. The 808 size got me started on them and I still haven't found one I don't like. A great smoke for $7 or less.

Also got my my coolerdor finished. I ignored all the advice I've received and got a smaller one. And, like I was told, it's already pretty much full. I'll get pics of it up later if anyone is interested.

I would like to see a pic of your coolerdor. Those are some nice sticks! Cheers!

Comment

Thanks, I'll get some pics up here in a few. I keep buying these premium cigars and I never want to smoke them. I usually have to let them sit for months so I forget how much they cost.

Comment

Coolerdor pics as promised. Threw in a new one of the humidor as well.

***edit***Sorry for the pics being vertical. I suck with photo bucket and can't figure out how to save them after rotating them.
                        Last edited by mwinter501; 01-10-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I ordered this a few weeks ago. I have used 68% beads for going on three years and up until this winter (first winter with the wineadore) I have been very happy with them. This year I have fought low humidity bad and decided to go electronic. An extra external fan is on its way to mount on the top shelf to help circulate the air.

Comment

Cigar breath............. if you`ve ever smelled it, you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Wing R/C View Post
                              Cigar breath............. if you`ve ever smelled it, you know!
                              Wife hates it! But oh well its a sacrifice I'm willing to make

Comment

First cigar of 2015. Still pretty chilly out but this Gurkha 1887 is incredible. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421094370.251445.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	24358099

Its a very sweet smoke. Some vanilla undertones.

Comment

Working...
                                X