No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the centurion is good stuff, i really like acid cigars as im a newby.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Just got home from my trip. Checked to see if any of my cigars had come in while I was gone. these look pretty tasty

Look at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
        Look at you.

There is decidedly going to be a small fire burned today

Comment

As Michael likes to say, my current situation

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

As Michael likes to say, my current situation

I have a whole cabinet of things to chase cigars with. I see my favorite there in your picture.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              I have a whole cabinet of things to chase cigars with. I see my favorite there in your picture.

Are you referring to the empty frappuccino? I wish I had one right now

Comment

We are between Arctic Cold Fronts. Clear skies, sunny, a slight breeze, and 63*! Tomorrow brings lows down into the teens and my night run starts in three hours. I can't think of a better way to relax and enjoy the beautiful day than with a dark rapped '13 D4 with a cup of Earl Grey...

Comment

Trying to decide what to burn this lovely afternoon

Comment

Michael I'm quite jealous of your selections!

Taking the pup across the street right now and enjoy an Liga Privada No. 9

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

I think everyone is pretty jealous of his collection! It's sweet!

Comment

Smoked this Christmas exchange a few days ago in New Orleans.
                        Partagas Esplendido I think...
                        It was a great smoke too! Earthy, cedar, and coffee. And so very smooth!

I am not much of a gambler but you can smoke inside at the bar in Harrah's. Totally a PG kind of place. Was much more fun than I expected.

Comment

delete
                          Last edited by yaqui; 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]684291[/ATTACH]

Comment

One order came in the other day. One multi-box split should arrive tomorrow and a third order hasn't been shipped yet...

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

It is a sickness! Look at the very first post on this thread and you will see what I started from. I have been very blessed with an AWESOME wife, great job, and connections to feed my madness

Comment

Working...
                                X