Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael what do you have there

Comment

Oh, so I'm not the only impulsive one on the board! Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        One order came in the other day. One multi-box split should arrive tomorrow and a third order hasn't been shipped yet...

Is this a result of Obama's actions regarding Cuba? Would you be kind enough to let me know where I could get some?

Comment

What cigar...

I feel like my cigar IQ is about 10% of some of you TBH fellers. I used to just buy what the shop guy said was good, but now I'll just get my recommendations from here!

Burning a Camacho Diploma tonight, with Ranger Creek's hefeweizen, while watching game cam vids from the cards I pulled this weekend.

Last edited by 35remington; 01-06-2015, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            Is this a result of Obama's actions regarding Cuba? Would you be kind enough to let me know where I could get some?
            It is not. There are a couple websites one can order from that are willing to ship to the States. Mine come from brothers Stationed Overseas.

Comment

Very nice haul. Good to have friends in low (or Southern) places!

Comment

This was delicious, would highly recommend it. Best offering I've had from Drew Estates

Waiting on a friend of mine who is in logistics to go visit one of his customers in Hong Kong next month so I can get some Partagas and the like

Comment

If I was to have a buddy out of country willing to bring me some Cubans back, what should I have them look for to bring me?

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                    If I was to have a buddy out of country willing to bring me some Cubans back, what should I have them look for to bring me?

It all depends on what you like and where they are going. If to a Mexico tour town, none, sadly 99.99% are counterfeit. When my buddies travel I get them to pick me up RE's or Regional only Editions. They are the hardest to get in general.

Comment

I received my share of a multi box split and some brews from a brother on another board. Life is good!

Comment

Very nice, Michael!

Comment

Can honestly say I have had more fake than real ones. None of them I bought in Honduras were worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            I received my share of a multi box split and some brews from a brother on another board. Life is good!

All looks good man, except I can't do that breakfast stout... too chocolate tasting for me

Comment

Four years ago we went on a cruise to Mexico. I purchased a couple crappy knock-offs. The best I found were on the boat bust costly. Every port we went into had a duty free store that had a few real CC's but the selection was limited and they were not maintained properly.

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                                All looks good man, except I can't do that breakfast stout... too chocolate tasting for me
                                They are an acuired taste. The Bourbon Country is one of my favorites that sadly I cannot get here...

Comment

Working...
                                X