• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that!

Comment

I need to get a slice of wood to try this with

Comment

I enjoyed this Tat out on the patio this afternoon. Is was a nice smooth, sweet stick. This was one of my Secret Santa sticks. Thanks Jason!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426026278.649893.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	24368431

Comment

Finally got my package in from acc05r1, excited to try them. Thanks Aaron!
          Attached Files

Comment

Seacoal, I'll get yours sent out by Friday

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
              Seacoal, I'll get yours sent out by Friday

Awesome!

Comment

That's a sweet sampler right there! Nicely done Aaron and enjoy!

Comment

I'm glad they finally showed up, after a week! They were suppose to have been there last Thursday, dang USPS

I have about 5 more packages processed and shipping out in the morning. Hopefully the recipients all enjoy them

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426040941.298359.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	364.4 KB
ID:	24368498

Headed to do a csection. I think I'll smoke this one on the way home to celebrate the birth!

Comment

^^ I like those a lot. They are very spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        [ATTACH]699512[/ATTACH]

Headed to do a csection. I think I'll smoke this one on the way home to celebrate the birth!

Beautiful sheep Doc! I pray the lady has a smooth go and enjoy the cigar! It'll wake you up for the drive home!

Comment

[ATTACH]699512[/ATTACH]

Classy Doc, nice to know that you celebrate life like if it was yours.

Cheers.. BTW, what kind of ram is that and what cigar are you gonna try?

Good bless,
                          MannyG

Comment

That's a mouflon from my buddies ranch and a wood carving from Africa. Cigar is a joya de Nicaragua. Got it with my last batch from the shop. I usually buy 10-15 at a time. But about 4-5 of what I know and then just pick up what looks good. Kind of like beer, I'm always trying new ones. My lady is pretty sick so I am headed in to get the kid out. Trust me, I love my job and I love life!
                            Last edited by docmay; 03-10-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

That's a mouflon from my buddies ranch and a wood carving from Africa. Cigar is a joya de Nicaragua. Got it with my last batch from the shop. I usually buy 10-15 at a time. But about 4-5 of what I know and then just pick up what looks good. Kind of like beer, I'm always trying new ones. My last is pretty sick so I am headed in to get the kid out. Trust me, I love my job and I love life!

Amen Doc, you are a true American hero. Not many of us have what it takes to do what you do. I pray for you to always stay humble and healthy to keep on giving the gift of life..

God Bless and thanks for taking the time to answer my questions..

Comment

this was from late saturday night, might have been early sunday morning

Comment

Working...
                                X