No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This or this may have to be a very near future project.

Comment

BTW, thank you for the roses Gummi Bear, I mean it brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
        This or this may have to be a very near future project.

Right now I have @ $125 in it and that includes the cooler purchase! The trays, humi beads, and digital meter were all purchased on eBay.

Comment

Tonight on the patio with a Hatuey Special Reserve from Tabacalera Hatuey in the Dominican Republic. My wife found the Hatuey Cigar shop in Ft. Worth and bought me a nice selection.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393988067093.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	24290387

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Tonight on the patio with a Hatuey Special Reserve from Tabacalera Hatuey in the Dominican Republic. My wife found the Hatuey Cigar shop in Ft. Worth and bought me a nice selection.[ATTACH]604096[/ATTACH]

Never heard of that one. Tell me about it. I enjoy trying new smokes...

Comment

What ever you like. I happen to be a fan of hand rolled cigarettes. Prince Albert rolled up in a zig zag and you ain't never smoked anything finer. Tried all the rest and just ain't nothin like PA and rollin papers. Try it! You'll be surprised. Won't cost you much either.

I do smoke a cigar or two. Stick close to home and order from ...

In San Antone .... They've got some pre embargo Cuban tobacco too. Mostly as wraps or blends. Can't blame them for rationing it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                ....I happen to be a fan of hand rolled cigarettes.....
                Been a LONG time since I had one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                  Been a LONG time since I had one of those.

Me too my friend! I was a Bugler man for a couple years. $1.07 out the door...

Comment

Because the powers that be will not let us have an official team, y'all swing by team gator for a HERF. I'll be puffing all day until we have to make like a baby and head out at 2pm

Comment

Acid Cold Infusion and some Doorly's Old Rum from Barbados. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394325982946.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	24292214

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        Never heard of that one. Tell me about it. I enjoy trying new smokes...
                        I am not the expert on taste like you guys. Just learning.....but this was a good cigar to me.

Here is some info. They have a store in Reno, New York City and Ft. Worth. My wife stopped by the Ft. Worth store and bought me a selection. Take a look here:

Premium cigars handmade with the Cuban tradition passed from generation to generation

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          I am not the expert on taste like you guys. Just learning.....but this was a good cigar to me.

Here is some info. They have a store in Reno, New York City and Ft. Worth. My wife stopped by the Ft. Worth store and bought me a selection. Take a look here:

http://hatueycigarsreno.com/

Thank you brother!!!

Comment

Oh my gosh brother! Gummi Bear, again, I am completely blown away by your generosity!!!

Here's what came in the mail today in with the reloading dies we traded:

Comment

This 2009 Tat T100 is one of only 5k ever made! I am completely blown away by this thermonuclear!!!

Comment

Wish I could post pictures ...still can't figure it out but I'm having some 1835 bourbon...with a punch rare corojo box press....enjoying the weather!

Comment

Working...
                                X