What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
    Man, the Fuente is burning great. What an awesome smoke. Time for a refill. No ice, promise.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway masterpiece is one I enjoy on certain occasions

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post

Just got back from Up In Smoke. I'm really going to enjoy these in a few months.

The La Aroma is one of my favs. I like the Mi Amor just as much as the Reserva, if not more so and it's a few bucks cheaper.

Comment

I enjoyed a diesel HOTD earlier at Aaron's

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
          The La Aroma is one of my favs. I like the Mi Amor just as much as the Reserva, if not more so and it's a few bucks cheaper.
          I'll have to try some of those next time I stop in, this is my first foray into this line.

Comment

Gotta be this one. It's literally got my name on it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
              Gotta be this one. It's literally got my name on it.
              I have been wanting to try those. How do you like them ?

Comment

I'm wanting coffee, a cigar and my coveralls... shearing is so much fun.

Comment

Musta been to cold to get out today, at least I know it was for me!

Comment

Maybe tomorrow...

Comment

Me neighbor came over and brought a couple cohiba's he's had resting since 2012. Paired with an Abita Grapefruit IPA that was a very pleasurable smoke! Dang wind kicked up and froze me out so called it an early night

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                        Maybe tomorrow...
                        Unfortunately no on all three accounts, Noone drinks coffee here, I left my coveralls in Cstat because it was supposed to be in the 60s this week, and my cigars are there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          Here is my modest accumulation. Nothing like most of you guys here but I'm just getting started...

any recommendations on what I should add are always appreciated!
                          I had that perdomo last night. I must say i did enjoy it a lot

Comment

The girlfriend got me a few Arturo Fuentes for Christmas after me showing interest in cigars. I guess this means I'm going to have to hold on to her a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                              The girlfriend got me a few Arturo Fuentes for Christmas after me showing interest in cigars. I guess this means I'm going to have to hold on to her a while.
                              especially if that's what she's starting with... got yourself a keeper

Comment

Definitely a keeper!

Comment

Working...
                                X