No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great full flavored sampler Batman! ~B O O M~ B O O M~ P O W!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comment

Wow, thank you SANTA!

Comment

[QUOTE=Brazos Hunter;9537251]Great full flavored sampler Batman! ~B O O M~ B O O M~ P O W!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

[/QUOTE
        I hope you like them. I kinda felt bad cause I wasn't going to be able to make it to the post office to send out some of mine, but those are some of my all time favorites. I don't know if you've had that room 101 HN before, but they are fantastic, even without much age. The master blends will definitely mellow out with a few months. I was very surprised with how much I liked the Camacho. Hope you enjoy!
        Last edited by mwinter501; 12-22-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
          I hope you like them. I kinda felt bad cause I wasn't going to be able to make it to the post office to send out some of mine, but those are some of my all time favorites. I don't know if you've had that room 101 HN before, but they are fantastic, even without much age. The master blends will definitely mellow out with a few months. I was very surprised with how much I liked the Camacho. Hope you enjoy!
          I'm stoked I've been wanting to try this line for a while but for some reason keep getting distracted when I walk into shops. Definitely looking forward to these! Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            I'm stoked I've been wanting to try this line for a while but for some reason keep getting distracted when I walk into shops. Definitely looking forward to these! Thank you sir!
            Whoops, can't take credit for yours (as much as I'd like to). I'm learning again why I shouldn't post on my phone.

Comment

Wow, thank you SANTA!

That Centurian is my favorite stick so far. You will enjoy them.

Comment

Santa obviously doesn't know me! Thanks so much Mike!
                Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419290856.299372.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	24353840

Smoked a Hemingway Short Story with Brazos Hunter earlier today and now Im burning this Cabal Robusto with Seacoal right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    That Centurian is my favorite stick so far. You will enjoy them.
                    I'm gonna let em rest a bit but that Centurian is the stick I was eyeing for first choice. Might have to save it now!

Took the pup out and enjoyed this. Only had about 6 months in the humi and while it was good not nearly as good as the ones that are 1yr + gonna have to hide all of my fuente's till '16

Comment

The Centurian is aged 8 years. I think they are dang good straight out of the box. But then again, a little age wont hurt it any

Comment

Just got back from Up In Smoke. I'm really going to enjoy these in a few months.

Comment

Double post...dang phone

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                            The Centurian is aged 8 years. I think they are dang good straight out of the box. But then again, a little age wont hurt it any
                            In that case I know what I'm gonna be smoking tomorrow!

Comment

You'll enjoy it! I can't stop smoking them

Comment

Let us know what you think of it

Comment

Working...
                                X