What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Got this Rocky Patel in a sampler pack when I ordered my Macanudo Maduros. Good smoke! Smoothest draw I've ever had.
    I've smoked one of those, it knocked me on my ***. I've got three more "aging" until I get stupid enough to do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
      Wish I had one!! It's first on the Christmas list. Just starting to get into cigars. Just got them in last week.
      There's your issue not sitting at a consistent humidity will do that to a stick.

No need to wait till Christmas. Pick you up a cheap little one and some humi beads for the cost of a couple of sticks

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/h...1-50-capacity/

Comment

Got an order in today! Added a few more boxes to the aging wineadore for a nap...

Comment

They need a little nap. They are good now but I know in a year or two they will be even better!

Comment

Looks like you've had a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
              Looks like you've had a good day!

Not too bad. I have a few more coming this week. I need to stock up considering you're moving down, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                Not too bad. I have a few more coming this week. I need to stock up considering you're moving down, lol...
                Hey I'm not gonna smoke you outta house and home! That being said, I'm sure I'll stop by and smoke some of mine with you occasionally! We actually put in a deposit check this morning, don't know if we'll get the place though.

Comment

San Cristobal del Sol. Thanks Micheal, this is, pretty dang good

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

San Cristobal del Sol. Thanks Micheal, this is, pretty dang good

I love that little cigar! That one came from a 2010 box...

Comment

I love that little cigar! That one came from a 2010 box...
                      It was phenomenal!

Comment

New stock came in today
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24313542

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          New stock came in today

[ATTACH]631532[/ATTACH]

Awesome! Enjoy!!!

Comment

So last week I receive an email from cigars international.com that said I could order a box of Dom Trinidad's for $32. I figured why not go ahead and order a box? If they suck, I could use some yard gars anyway. So my order comes in today. I opened the box to smell them and all I could smell was paper. I pulled one out, held it to my nose, then I could smell the tobacco. Nothing spectacular but it smelled pleasant (of pure tobacco w/o caricature). After my evening meal I fired one up. My initial impression was of an original Drew Estates, UF-4 then it quickly sat down and turned Classic Dominican. Overall, not a bad smoke (ample smoke!) but a far cry from a true Trini. Conclusion, give them a couple three year nap and try them again. Again, it's not bad at all, it's just forgettable...

Comment

Conclusion, give them a couple three year nap and try them again.
                              I have always wanted to try this, but can't seem to look at them that long without smoking. Maybe I should buy another humidor for aging purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                I have always wanted to try this, but can't seem to look at them that long without smoking. Maybe I should buy another humidor for aging purposes.

The thing is to not look at them. A year and a half ago I used an igloo to age. Put it in the guest closet and forgot about it. They were already a year plus aged and they are smoking great now!

Comment

Working...
                                X