No announcement yet.

American Hoggers - Where Are They From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watch swamp people and you think thats how gator hunting is, I may be wrong but i just don't think they fight the gators like that. Personally I think it's all for entertanmet.

Comment

Originally posted by bowd up View Post
      If you watch swamp people and you think thats how gator hunting is, I may be wrong but i just don't think they fight the gators like that. Personally I think it's all for entertainmet.
      ^^^

well, it's really all for the advertising dollars...but close enough

Comment

It's all put on. But I bet people in Louisiana say the same thing about swamp people. Willie has to have some fake teeth. I bet he keeps them out for the show

Comment

Originally posted by HuntersInstinct View Post
          It's all put on. But I bet people in Louisiana say the same thing about swamp people. Willie has to have some fake teeth. I bet he keeps them out for the show
          A guy I work with's in-laws are from Willy's neck of the woods. He has spoken with willy quite a few times at various gatherings over there. He said Willy's act isn't an act, unless he does it around all the family as well. Real teeth as well. Said he was offered free dental work by one of the local dentists but turned it down.

On the American Hoggers, biggest bunch of goobs there is. Had to repeatedly remind the wife last night as we were watching, that's not how we do it when we go with Richard!

Comment

I'd be willing to bet alot of money that they put those hogs in their traps. They caught more hogs in two traps last night than I've seen them catch with their dogs since the show started. The show is absolutely terrible, but I can't seem to turn it off when it comes on. I wish they would actually put a decent hog-doggin' show on TV. I'd be all over that

Comment

I like the show, the old man is funny.

Comment

I saw this video once of this guy i dont know, never met, never even spoken too, doing this thing I know a little about, have a done a little, and enjoy doing and he was doing it way different than i would, and acting different than I would. The camera showed him doing things that looked fake or recreated for tv...and then there were commericals....what a sell out. I think he sucks and is a dooosh. Don't you all agree?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  I saw this video once of this guy i dont know, never met, never even spoken too, doing this thing I know a little about, have a done a little, and enjoy doing and he was doing it way different than i would, and acting different than I would. The camera showed him doing things that looked fake or recreated for tv...and then there were commericals....what a sell out. I think he sucks and is a dooosh. Don't you all agree?
                  water on keyboard! Thanks!

Comment

I dont care how awful the show is, id rather watch it than most of the other tv shows that come one tv these days..although sons of anarchy is pretty dern addicting

Comment

Last night was the first time I caught the show. My wife shook her head and went to watch TV in the other room. Guess I was hard up for some tv hunting shows. It is pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by texag2010 View Post
                        I'd be willing to bet alot of money that they put those hogs in their traps. They caught more hogs in two traps last night than I've seen them catch with their dogs since the show started. The show is absolutely terrible, but I can't seem to turn it off when it comes on. I wish they would actually put a decent hog-doggin' show on TV. I'd be all over that
                        I'll bet the producers like these reactions!!! Its all entertainment.

Comment

I was excited about it initially, but have since decided that the whole family is a bit 'slow'.

The old man keeps talking about being in charge, and how he has it all figured out, but the only thing that I've seen him do is run his mouth and sit on his ***.

There is no way on Earth that I would ever pay an outfit that disorganized and unprofessional for any kind of service.

All that said, this is shaping up to be the comedy of the season, and I'll keep watching.

All you need is ignorance and confidence, and the success is sure. - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                            Bunch of idiots and a **** poor representation of Texas if you ask me
                            Shamefully... our answer to 'Jersey Shore'.

Comment

Originally posted by texag2010 View Post
                              well...they did put them on the golf course, and Hi-way Auto parts.

no big surprise.

Comment

if it wasn't staged we'd never see them catch anything! Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X