No announcement yet.

American Hoggers - Where Are They From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the new guy said "watch his blades" I didnt see any teeth that stuck out farther than maybe an inch. They over exaggerate things ALOT.

Comment

Its an embarrassment. I havent seen a big pig or one with very big cutters. And the dogs look lost until they run up on one.

Comment

brownwood/early, tx

the junkyard is in brownwood.

Comment

They are a bunch of goobers, staged chasing, and the one girl "pistol" or whatever it is needs to lay off on the makeup and lipstick.

Comment

It is staged without a doubt, but its still entertaining to watch. Swamp people is where its at! Oh and both of those women are sexy.

Comment

Searched last night campbells homeplace ranch they do hog deer and exotic hunts lol out of early Texas

Comment

I think it's funny that they have to give the closed caption for ol' mumbly mouth. But they should let a Texan do the translating because I'm catching mistakes in the captions! In one of the episodes, it was clear to me that he said the hogs had been "rooting around," but the closed caption said "riding around." But I guess the yankees who believe this stuff won't know the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Trap-Daddy View Post
                  It is staged without a doubt, but its still entertaining to watch. Swamp people is where its at! Oh and both of those women are sexy.
                  Yes its staged, but that old man cracks me up!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                    The girl that helps them is nice to watch!
                    she aint but a t-bone away from the dogs tracking her down.
                    I watched it for the 1st time last night and was not impressed. They are from Comanche if i am not mistaken. It is about 25 miles souteast of brownwood.

Comment

the pig they had last night had to have been drugged cause i have never seen pig just lay there like it is dead while someone sits on top of it.

Comment

i noticed the mix up on the caption also, you gotta look at these shows from the outside. Yea its all bs to us that know any different but they are catering to the people that live in the city and have no clue what its like.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                          I think it's funny that they have to give the closed caption for ol' mumbly mouth. But they should let a Texan do the translating because I'm catching mistakes in the captions! In one of the episodes, it was clear to me that he said the hogs had been "rooting around," but the closed caption said "riding around." But I guess the yankees who believe this stuff won't know the difference!
                          Not sure why they need closed captioning or subtitles, lol. I can understand him just fine.

---
                          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.603947,-97.840529

Comment

i think the son is the biggest dumb ***** of all

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                              i noticed the mix up on the caption also, you gotta look at these shows from the outside. Yea its all bs to us that know any different but they are catering to the people that live in the city and have no clue what its like.
                              X2

Comment

Bunch of idiots and a **** poor representation of Texas if you ask me

Sign on the side of that ragged truck said something about an exotic ranch and fence building business if any of you were interested

I dont think I will be watching any more of that show

Could not believe the son bowed up on his sister like he did, pretty much showed he is lower than dirt.

I did laugh when the ring leader idiot ground up some hog and piled enough jalapeno and habanero pepper for 50# into it and then tried to eat it

Comment

Working...
                                X