No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers continue for you Miss Macie. And for all of your family.

Brian, if there is any thing I can do for yall, please let me know.

Comment

I have no way of knowing exactly what you, your wife, and the rest of your family have been through, nor the dealings of what the future holds. One can only imagine - yet, still not understand. I pray for Macie, Keili, and you, Dad. Prayers for support, strength, love and guidance. Peace be with you.

Comment

Prayers up for Macie and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I read here almost every day but rarely post.

All I can say is that sucks. Pure and simple sucks.

I humbly offer my prayers for y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

X2

Prayers up tonight

Comment

I haven't posted on this thread in quite a while, but I've never quit praying for Macie.

Comment

Prayers Up for Y'all Brian. God Bless.

Comment

Lord, today is a new day. We pray today for Macie for your touch and your healing. We pray for Brian and Keili for strength and power and wisdom and grit, touch them as only you can. We believe in your power and your miracles and we're asking for a big one here for Macie. In the name of your son Jesus, amen.

Comment

Always praying for macie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for Macie and her family

Comment

This
                      Prayers sent

Comment

X2...I can't say it any better...So sorry to hear this...Prayers up for all of your family.

Comment

I've never held back my feelings on this thread or lied about the things I've done or thought, so I'm not going to start now. There is still only one God who knows the plan for Macie. We are just here to try and make her as comfortable as we can while he carries his plan out. I'm not sure how long that will be. I honestly thought I was ready for the day she goes to be with him. But yesterday hit me like just about as hard has it did the day this all started. Macie has been cruising along so well for the past couple of weeks or months I guess I figured she was good and this was the new normal. Last night was good. They gave her a new med via IV before she left the hospital, that seemed to work really good. I'm pretty sure her new proscription is the same med, probably not as strong. Hopefully that will keep the seizures at bay. Let me say these seizures are not the violent shaking type. She gets a blank stare and then starts a loud laughing/moaning. I am grateful that it's not the shaking kind, but it's so hard to listen to her and not be able to do anything to calm/stop it. Especially now, knowing that each one is taking a little more life from her.

Once again thank you all for praying for her/us and listening to me. You are the family I turn to in these hard times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all stay strong Brain. We are praying for y'all.

Y'alls strength, love and faith are inspiring.

Comment

Love you guys Brian, praying without ceasing is the game plan.

Comment

Dang that hard to read, I admire yall's strength, faith and testimony. I don't understand it but I share your faith that God is working for his glory.

God bless Macie, our prayers will continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X