No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Tim I knew what you meant. And Dave is right. Macies care is so routine now that it seems like forever. But when I think about her riding the four wheeler at the deer Lease it seems like yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Hello Macie. No Brian it doesn’t seem that long ago. I’ve gone back and looked at some of the post and it’s outright amazing what all God has done for the Gardner’s. It’s awesome to know he still answers prayers and steps right in the middle of our mess and takes care of us.

God has been in the middle of this all along, sometimes it’s harder to see Him than others but He’s always been there.

Think of the lives that your family has touched and all the people you have been able to tell Macie’s story to and what God has done.

Who’d ever thought that this young woman could touch so many lives around the world.

You and Keili still amaze us with all you do and the love and care you show to your family and others!

Know this, that the Gardner’s are Loved by all of us here on the Green Screen!!!

God Bless The Gardner’s!
        Last edited by BowCrazy; 08-21-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Good afternoon, Miss Macie. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I just noticed I grew some new horns since I was here last. Now I belong to that elite group with your dad and Tmag. It is a wonderful day up here in Fort Worth.

Comment

Dave i just told Macie that her post made you grow more horns. She laughed out loud, of course I didn’t have my phone with me to snap a picture.

Macie had her pre-op Dr appointment today. Nothing exciting, just went over what will be done next Monday. Everything looks good so far.

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian! Prayers continuing.

Comment

Good morning, Brian. Good morning, Miss Macie. I am glad we could get Miss Macie to laugh, the World needs more laughter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Laughter is like a good medicine, I read it in a great book.

Praying for Macie and y'all as you prep for the next step.

Good morning beautiful Macie.

Comment

Macie is not ready for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She looks peaceful, praying for a great day for her and y'all.

Comment

Also praying for a great day for ya'll. It's Monday, here we go again!

Comment

Have a Good'un Gardners!

Comment

Finally out of surgery and trying to wake up. She already has a room upstairs so as soon as she is cleared here she can go up to her room.

Comment

Great news. Buckle up, Macie, they're opening the chute. Let 'er buck!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued thoughts and prayers, y’all!

Comment

Working...
                                X