No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a really tough deal to read, and I know it's WAY worse to be going through it. I just pray for comfort for her and y'all both as y'all go through this. Nobody knows what's ahead, but all you can do is keep your head up and keep going forward. Stay in there and keep your heard up, if nothing else for Macie. God bless. Prayers up.

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie!

Comment

Tough read, teary eyes! Prayers going up high!

Comment

Continuing prayers for you all. I have checked this thread over the years. Went back and read the original thread and re-read it. Have prayed for Macie and family. I don't know any of you personally, but I would check the thread and always get a feeling of joy when a pic of Macie smiling was posted. My heart is full for you all. I pray for strength and for God's will. I wish I could bare a small part of the load, but all I have to offer is prayer.

Comment

Brian, praying for y'all that God will give you comfort, peace and understanding. We're all part of your family here and want you to know we're here for you.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Hi Macie, I just want to tell you that God is with you and Jesus is singing over you. I pray that you are able to hear his beautiful song that he sings to you each day. Hugs!

Comment

Macie

Prayers sent Macie. Thinking about all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Macie girl, praying for you that God will do an awesome work in you & heal you!

Hoping you are having a happy, happy, happy Monday!

God Bless The Gardner's.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, been thinking about you and praying for you. Have a great day and keep smiling.

Comment

Macie, Praying for you that God would cover you with His love and healing!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Easy for me to say "Hang tough" but I've seen worse cases turn around, Brian. Still looking forward to a pizza party one of these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                          Easy for me to say "Hang tough" but I've seen worse cases turn around, Brian. Still looking forward to a pizza party one of these days!
                          Yes sir! We certainly haven't given up the thought that Macie things will get better. I often wonder if she's just not trying to get our attention and can't figure out how.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Yes sir! We certainly haven't given up the thought that Macie things will get better. I often wonder if she's just not trying to get our attention and can't figure out how.
                            She's a smart girl, I've seen that for a while.

I was encouraged this morning when I read this, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matthew 17:20

Comment

One of my favorite Bible verses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                One of my favorite Bible verses.
                                It caught my eye because it said "YOU". Jesus said "YOU" and that is huge for us my brother. I've always loved the scripture "all things are possible with God" but when I read Matthew 17:20 this morning the light came on.
                                HE said YOU!
                                He said it again in John 14:12-14, "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
                                I'm standing on His promise for Macie gal!

Comment

Working...
                                X