Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord have mercy Brian, SJS ain't good for our Macie gal. Praying they get hold of it quickly and she heals up. Praying for power and peace for the Gardners.

Comment

Ok the worry wart in me is kicking in. Keili just texted and said the rash is getting worse. Prayers up please.

Comment

Prayers up!!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent high.

Comment

Prayers sent, Brian, for Macie, Kelli and you. You guys have been troopers caring for Macie, and she will get through this battle, too!

Comment

They are on their way home

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  They are on their way home

Good to see this. Have a restful weekend Gardner family.

Comment

Brian, just getting back from Guatemala and seeing this. Praying intensely for the Gardner's.

Good to hear that everyone is coming home!

God bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                      God bless the Gardner's.

Indeed ! My thoughts are with you all today. Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!

Comment

Macie, I'm sending extra prayers up for you. I hope that rush gets taken care of. My life has been busy lately but you and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Tuesday Macie gal, hope you're week is going great for you and your family. Always thinking about you and praying for y'all.

Comment

Praying for Macie and the Gardner family. I hope all is well and everyone has settled in back at home.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

5 years ago today at this time the Gardner family's lives changed forever. At this time our Macie was in the ER, and we had no idea what was going on, whether she was going to make it or not. The list of unknowns goes on and on. I've always considered myself a Christian man, but that day and days following tested my faith more than ever. I just couldn't understand how God could let this happen. Not necessarily blaming him just didn't understand it. I soon realized that I had to put it in his hands and all I could do was pray. I think at that moment, I became closer to God than I had ever been or even realized a man could be. I soon found myself sitting with other parents trying to comfort them as they were the new guys on the floor.

It was a long fall, but through prayer and my TBH family (which grew tremendously) we made it. Is it easy, heck no! Do we complain? I hope it doesn't come off that way. While I'm still not sure of the end result of all this, I can see some of the ways God has used this for good. First of all it has brought many new people into our lives, nurses, Dr's and even our insurance rep ( she calls 2-3 times a year to see if we need anything and to check on Macie). I hope you all know how I feel about our nurses! And for the most part the dr's are all very good to us. 2nd the TBH'ers I have meet or talked to via the forum, you have held me together through some of the worst times in my life and for that I think each and every one of you. But probably most importantly is my family (Keili, Harleyand Tyler)I was always told that we had a very close family. But Macies accident brought us closer than you can imagine. I didn't really see it until this past year when Harley went off to college at Ole Miss. We talk at the very least 5 days a week. It may be just a quick text but it's something. I first worried that she was missing home but it never stopped. Then as we made a few trips to watch the team shoot a match and the other girls on the team would call us parents or my other mom and dad I realized that she is really talking about her family.

We are so blessed to still have Macie with us and I thank God ever morning and night for allowing us to spend another day with his earthly angel.

Love you Macie girl

Comment

Working...
                                X