No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Macie! Just dropping in to day hi! Hope all is well with you and your family. Have a good week. My prayers are always with you and your family. All stay strong!

Comment

Been away for a couple of days watching Harley at the USAS Nationals. Can't wait to get home and see Macie girl! Sister didn't break any records but not doing bad. She has one more day. We had to get back. Should be home in a few more hours.

Comment

Good morning beautiful, have a great day!

Comment

Hello Macie, been REAL hot here and I know it has there also. Have you had the chance to do anymore swimming and just hanging around the pool?

Stay cool and remember that we're praying for you.

Brian praying that all is good with the Gardner's and I know that your glad to be back home with the rest of the family. Praying for Keili, any news on her?

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, hope your 4th of July weekend is a great one.

Comment

Happy 4th of July Macie, it's Independence day!

Hope you get to watch the fire works tonight.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

July 4th hair cut for Macie. She probably wouldn't like it but it sure is easier to handle when it's short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure that Macie will be cooler also!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

I'm diggin that swinging chair shes got to move about on. Looking good on the hair cut Macie. Have a great week.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, stay cool today!

Comment

Evening Macie, the weekend is right around the corner. Stay cool and try to go swimming!

God Bless The Gardner's!

Comment

Good evening Macie. well the weekend is almost over and tomorrow is Monday (not many of us like Mondays).

Hope y'all are doing fine.

Praying for you sweetheart!

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Macie is off to have a upper Gi scope today. Nothing really going on, Dr just want to be able to rule out that area for the slow bowels. Keili hurt her back again on Thursday a Dr appointment with Macie. Putting her back in her wheelchair and must of turned wrong. She goes in tomorrow to see what they can do. I'm beginning to wonder if Gods plan isn't for me to stay home with Macie and not work. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch on the back! Praying for God's healing on your family and His wisdom to abound on you and yours. Also for strength and provision for the Gardner family.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Keili's back. Prayers sent. Was her blood work good? Sorry, I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X