No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep going forward, Brian! You guys are an inspiration. We feel your struggles and pray for favor, wisdom and understanding.

Comment

Prayers still going up high!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
        Sorry to hear about Keili's back. Prayers sent. Was her blood work good? Sorry, I haven't done a very good job of keeping up with you guys.
        David we had one test show oviarian cancer. But all the following test have been negative so that's a good thing. Still no real answers to what is causing the cramping and bleeding. It will stop and she'll make a appointment, then it starts again.

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Brian, praying for Keili's back and also that she can get in to see her other doctor.

Praying for you and Macie. Only advice I can give you is to pray and seek God. He has answers, we don't, even though I wish I could be of more help!

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Happy Humpty Day Macie gal, praying for you and your family!

Comment

Pssst! Hey Macie, it's Friday. Have a great day and an awesome weekend gal.
                Still praying for you and Mom and Dad for a mighty touch from Our God.

Comment

Welcome to Monday Macie!

Yep! Summer is here alright. Stay cool and go swimming when you can!

Brian Praying for y'all! Is Harley home for the summer, haven't seen any mention of her being here. Sounds like she did good at her last shoot!!

Love the pics of Macie swimming, she's getting tall. She's still as beautiful as always. Tell Keili hey from us and that we're praying!

God Bless the Gardners!

Comment

Prayers sent for the entire Gardner family!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you and your family are having a great week.

Comment

Good morning Macie. Gonna be out of Internet service for a few days. I'll check in when I get it back.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Good afternoon, Macie! Knee mail still going up!

Comment

Hey Macie, time for another great weekend. Prayin for all y'all.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, keep on smiling!

Comment

Well poop!! Macie had a rash start on Sunday. Dr's said take her to local er and have it looked at yesterday. Of course that was a waste of time. Without know her complete case history the local Dr's just don't know where to begin. They did give her a steroid shot and antibiotics. This morning Keili came home from running some errands to our nurse almost in tears. Macie was very uncomfortable and whining and she couldn't get her to calm down. The nurse knew something was wrong. So they loaded up and went to the med center er. They admitted her and just told Keili Macie has Stephan Johnsons syndrome and it has to monitored. 24-48 tops. It can turn critical without notice. It's caused by phenobarbital which is a new seizure med. that she just started.
                                And of course this is the worst month this could happen. We have the grandson, and we are swamped at work. But we will make it through this just like all the other bumps in the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X