No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the whole family. Get better Macie.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Up..............

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you had a great weekend.

Comment

Have a Great day Miss Macie!

Comment

I really try not to turn this into a Facebook type post, but.....

You will be happy to know that Keili and Harley made it Georgia yesterday and Keili went to bed at 8:30pm and only woke up once. . So glad she is able to get some rest, she needs it.

Macie and I are doing good. Tasha was able to come from Dallas on Friday. So she's handling the cathing, with my help. We did pretty good over the weekend. Tasha brought her crawling infant daughter. Man what a shock for Max (dog) and I. Lol. It only took till yesterday about noon for me to decide we needed to rearrange and baby proof the living room. Wasn't going to be fair to the baby to keep her in a play pen all week. It was much better after that.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  I really try not to turn this into a Facebook type post, but.....

You will be happy to know that Keili and Harley made it Georgia yesterday and Keili went to bed at 8:30pm and only woke up once. . So glad she is able to get some rest, she needs it.

Macie and I are doing good. Tasha was able to come from Dallas on Friday. So she's handling the cathing, with my help. We did pretty good over the weekend. Tasha brought her crawling infant daughter. Man what a shock for Max (dog) and I. Lol. It only took till yesterday about noon for me to decide we needed to rearrange and baby proof the living room. Wasn't going to be fair to the baby to keep her in a play pen all week. It was much better after that.

Brian
                  Good times in Gardnerville!

Comment

Just realized what the date is today. Been 3 years today since Macie's accident. In one way is seems like yesterday, on the other it seems like forever ago.

So blessed to still have her with us. Thank you Lord

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Just realized what the date is today. Been 3 years today since Macie's accident. In one way is seems like yesterday, on the other it seems like forever ago.

So blessed to still have her with us. Thank you Lord

Brian
                      Amen, Brian. Amen!

Love and prayers your way this morning Macie gal, keep on giggling and laughing.

Comment

HEY Macie.

I've been gone, had to go to Guatemala to see to some more of my friends on a Mission trip.

I see that you've been doing a lot of smiling while I was gone and that's awesome (WE LOVE MACIE SMILES) and that Mom got some rest (also awesome news). Dad did a good job of singing to you, I ten to believe that you smiled because you liked to hear Dad sing.

Brian, we're praying that all of the things that are not working in Macie's digestive and urine tracks will be healed.

Macie, we Love You and your family. God Bless the Gardner's.

I thought of you everyday and prayed for you.

Comment

I hope I don't jinx it..... But it sure seems that all the cathing we are doing is helping solve other issues. Macie is having regular bowel movements. And she isn't near as fussy during the day. Imagine that, empty bowel and bladder will make us all happy. One side effect is she is tired all the time, from being woken up during nap time.

Still worried about sediment buildup in her bladder. But the nurse at urology said the dr may prescribe a all night cath, then cath every 4 hours during the day. That would be great on Keili. She goes back on Monday I think.

Brian

Comment

Great update Brian, continued prayers for beautiful Macie and her awesome family.

Good morning Macie, love ya gal!

Comment

Continued prayers for you all Brian.

Comment

Prayers Continuing! Have a Good Day Miss Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X