Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Lord, we don't understand why this precious little girl is sick. We don't understand a lot of things. But, Lord, please heal Macie and restore her to full health in a miraculous way. Do it in a way that will have no explanation other than it was your mighty hand at work that healed her. Find a way to bring glory to your name through this little girl and her family.
    Amen!

Macie, I hope your fever goes away soon and you a have a wonderful and relaxed week. God bless you little angel.

Comment

Lord, we don't understand why this precious little girl is sick. We don't understand a lot of things. But, Lord, please heal Macie and restore her to full health in a miraculous way. Do it in a way that will have no explanation other than it was your mighty hand at work that healed her. Find a way to bring glory to your name through this little girl and her family.
      Beautiful. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
        hope the fever goes away quickly. Have you tried to alternate tylenol and motrin? You can keep the fever reducer in the system better that way. continued prayers
        Yes sir. I was just in a hurry and didn't want to think about spelling.

Brian

Comment

Fever is only slightly elevated so maybe we are getting somewhere.

Brian

Comment

Come on Macie, we are all pulling for you. And putting up some prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Praying for you baby girl<><

Comment

Amen. Praying for you and your family baby girl.

Comment

Big sister's softball game postponed bath time for about 2 hours. But just got Macie out and dried off. Still amazed at how relaxed she gets in the tub. Fever seems to be holding steady, so hopefully we have it undercontrol. But man does it bite not knowing what causes these high temps. I mean we changed weekend plans because of it. Do we need to? Is it just her body trying to find her "new" normal temp? I'm sure as soon as we don't worry about it, she would get really sick. Anyway for now, I think we have it taken care of. Thanks for checking on Macie and us.

Brian

Comment

i am glad she is ok

Comment

Sure glad to hear she's feeling better

Comment

Brian, glad to hear that she's doing better. Praying that the fever will break quickly.

Macie, Love from all of us and prayers being said for you and your family.

God Bless

Comment

Hey macie & family, we're all stuck in the nasty storms up this way. Hopefully it's staying dry there for y'all. Hopefully your fever goes down an stays down and soon!
                          Thinking of you Brian and the rest of your family!

Comment

Praying for your family Brian.

Comment

Good Morning Macie

Prayers continued

Comment

Still sending prayers up...

Comment

Working...
                                X