Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a check in....still praying

Comment

Still in prayer for Macie and Gods Grace to all of you,keeping the faith.<><

Comment

Still praying...Hoping for the best still!

Comment

Still praying for you Macie. Prayers for strength and comfort for Brian and Keili lifted up.

Comment

Macie went back to Health Bridge this afternoon. Her and Keili are settled back in and doing fine. Thanks for the everything TBH. Some of you have commented on how strong I am. Well I appreciate it but I sure don't feel like it. Being able to type these updates is about the only way I can comunicate. If I try to talk to someone even on the phone I just loose it. My two helpers have finally gotten used to seeing their 260lb 6'-3" forman crying. Trust me it doesn't bother me, never has. Anyway just wanted to thank ya'll for being here for Macie and my family through all of this.

Brian

Comment

Settled in and doing fine is what we like too hear. Get some rest and we'll send up a few more for you & yours.

Comment

Blessed news! Still sendin em up fer you folks.

sent from my Time Waster usin TapaTalk

Comment

We love Macie Brian. Big plans are ahead for her.

Comment

Continuing in fervent prayer for Macie and your family. Sometimes it is too difficult to try to figure out god's plan, but, we know He has one and it is a good one. Just hard to see in times like this. If or when your faith falters, know we are here lifting all of ya'll up and strengthen you. I am sure there are times when you may even be mad at God for this. That is ok, He is bigger than that and can and will take it, that is what Jesus' yoke is for. And He will Love you thru it. One of the things i am most grateful is that God is not human. He will listen to our breaking hearts and not leave us and sometimes the quietness of His being is what we need to hear most. But to hear it, sometimes we need to cry, yell and scream. No human would stand there and take it Like He can, will, does and still love us thru it.
                    He is your foundation, we are your stepping stones when you need it. I can't even begin to fathom what you are going thru. However, I will pray for peace and comfort in this for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadeyeDeb View Post
                      Continuing in fervent prayer for Macie and your family. Sometimes it is too difficult to try to figure out god's plan, but, we know He has one and it is a good one. Just hard to see in times like this. If or when your faith falters, know we are here lifting all of ya'll up and strengthen you. I am sure there are times when you may even be mad at God for this. That is ok, He is bigger than that and can and will take it, that is what Jesus' yoke is for. And He will Love you thru it. One of the things i am most grateful is that God is not human. He will listen to our breaking hearts and not leave us and sometimes the quietness of His being is what we need to hear most. But to hear it, sometimes we need to cry, yell and scream. No human would stand there and take it Like He can, will, does and still love us thru it.
                      He is your foundation, we are your stepping stones when you need it. I can't even begin to fathom what you are going thru. However, I will pray for peace and comfort in this for you.
                      Very well said.. Brian we are praying for your family daily. May God get all the Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Macie went back to Health Bridge this afternoon. Her and Keili are settled back in and doing fine. Thanks for the everything TBH. Some of you have commented on how strong I am. Well I appreciate it but I sure don't feel like it. Being able to type these updates is about the only way I can comunicate. If I try to talk to someone even on the phone I just loose it. My two helpers have finally gotten used to seeing their 260lb 6'-3" forman crying. Trust me it doesn't bother me, never has. Anyway just wanted to thank ya'll for being here for Macie and my family through all of this.

Brian
                        You cry all you want to brother. You wouldn't be human if you didn't.

>E

Comment

Continued prayers and love

Comment

Brian, my prayers are with you and Macie both night and day. God Bless you all.

Comment

Good morning Macie prayers continued

Comment

Brian - There's a 6'1", 290+ pounder here crying with you brother. Your ordeal has lasted a long time and I can only imagine how your days go as you pray for a miracle. We will continue to pray for Macie and Kelli and your other young'uns and you as y'all walk this journey. God is able....

Macie - We are pulling for you gal. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X