No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending more prayers for peace and comfort as well as strength.

Comment

Prayers sent up for Macie.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Macie, praying for you an all around you that God will work miraculously.

Brian keep looking up brother, praying for God's Spirit to intervene and give you strength, peace and comfort during this.

God Bless.

Comment

Ok they can figure is that Macies intestines and colon have gotten "Lazy" and gone to sleep. That is understandable since she is not active. But what gets me is why didn't this come up right away? They also say that there is a antibiotic that stimulates the bowels and helps. Well they started that last night. This afternoon they started feed very slowly. She seemed to be tolorating it, UNTIL 30 min ago, she threw up!! I really don't know what to think.

Brian

Comment

Prayers continue, Lord we are desperate for you.

Comment

Yes, Father, we rely in the PROMISE that by Jesus' stripes she is healed! Amen.

Comment

Please Lord we ask that you heal Macie, that you come to her and take away her illness, pain, or any fears Macie may have. Lord we beg you to spare this child any suffering. Please Lord guide this family let them feel your amazing power and grace, bestow upon them the love, faith and guidance they will need to conquer these trials, we praise you Lord.

Brian, this breaks my heart to hear about this. My heart goes out to your family. Praying for you all, and thinking about Macie everyday.

Hey sweet Macie, I sure do hope you get to feeling better soon. I hate that your not feeling well. Everyone is hoping you get well completely, but just one of those beautiful smiles would just light up our lives, can't wait to see another smile from you pretty girl!

Comment

when i had a few inches of my colon removed last November they said it could happen to me...
                    for what ever it's worth yogurt made things better for me. it re-activated things for me and eased the cramps...

maybe??? with a very hopeful prayer

sorry Brian, it's very very hard for me to open the Macie thread, but please know i think of you/her and the family.
                    your strength is amazing and i pray for it to stay full with all my heart!

Steve

Comment

Prayers sent for your family.
                      We are thinking of you sweet Macie girl .

Comment

They did a lower GI this morning and found that the colon wasn't active. Not sure what they did but it seemed to be working according to the DR's. Well started feed again this afternoon and her stomach became distented again. Actually I'm getting more info from fellow TBHer than the Dr. I will let you know what the outcome is.

Brian

Comment

Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers continue. I hope this is all resolved soon.

Comment

Prayers up for Macie and family. Morning Macie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                Father God, you are our God and we exalt and glorify you today. We come in the name of your Son Jesus and we ask for relief for Macie this day. We ask you Jehovah God to remove the blockage from her system and remove the pain and agony that is gripping her body. We ask you Jehovah Rapha for complete healing over Macie right now. Father, we know through your Word in Mark 3:10 that many were healed by Him as they pressed in to touch Him. We press in Lord and we ask for that healing. We stand as the Centurion did before you and we know that only through the blood are we worthy to stand in your presence, yet we ask you just as the Centurion to heal this young girl. Just speak the words and it will be done Lord, for you alone have the power and the authority to do this. In Matthew 15 you healed the multitudes that came to you and we come today believing for Macie's miracle Lord. Touch her and let healing come on her body from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and the tips of her hands, complete restoration for Macie mighty God. Your word directs us in John 16 to ask and we will receive and our joy will be complete. Bring that joy today Lord for Macie and Brian and Kelli and the rest of the Gardner family and all of us who await your touch on this child. I humbly pray this in the Name of Jesus, who said by His stripes we are healed. Amen!
                                Amen Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X