• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still praying....

Comment

Up

Comment

Praying for you Macie, HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON SWEETHEART.

Comment

Hey Macie, we be checking in on you baby girl. Open them eyes and see what a beautiful day it is.

Comment

Macie, Wanted to say hello sweet pea! Always in our prayers and hearts,BTW no snow yet up here,am sure will be coming in soon!<><

Comment

Sweet dreams baby girl.

Comment

still praying for you all! have a good night!

Comment

More prayers up. God Bless!

Comment

Macie loved to take baths. Since we have been home, she has just been getting sponge baths. Well I couldn't take her hair anymore. We are waiting on her bath chair, but I decided to see what we could do. It was truly a "family affair" but we got her in the tub and were able to wash and condition her hair. Even got her sitting up to where she could sit and relax in the warm water. Could have sworn I saw a smile on her face. We have to go to Humble for a appointment with the Surgeon tomorrow. Hopefully we will find out when we can attemp the Baclofin Pump again.

Brian

Comment

Prayers for tomorrow sent.

Comment

Prayers sent. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          Macie loved to take baths. Since we have been home, she has just been getting sponge baths. Well I couldn't take her hair anymore. We are waiting on her bath chair, but I decided to see what we could do. It was truly a "family affair" but we got her in the tub and were able to wash and condition her hair. Even got her sitting up to where she could sit and relax in the warm water. Could have sworn I saw a smile on her face. We have to go to Humble for a appointment with the Surgeon tomorrow. Hopefully we will find out when we can attempt the Baclofin Pump again.

Brian
                          Hoping to see you guys tomorrow both your items are done. Please give Jennifer or myself when you wan to do this. Its not up to me or Jennifer. we are willing to do what ever you guys need to do. Prayers sent,

Comment

Good morning Sweet Macie!

Comment

Its the little things that matter most like a warm bath. Got a smile out of me. God bless Macie and prayers to you.

Comment

My 8 year old daughter and myself were just reading this post together for the first time. She wanted to write you something so here is a message from Emily (daddy helped her type it):

Hope you feel better. I hope you have sweet dreams at night. If you get surgery I hope you feel better after surgery. I will pray for you. I have a friend at school named Macie just like you.

Emily.

Prayers sent your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X