Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching up, been gone a few days, Continued prayers

Comment

Glad to hear she is comfortable at home and maybe your dream is a sign, I hope so. God bless you guys! Prayers continue.

Comment

Continued Prayers.

Comment

Prayers continue for you all. God bless.

Comment

Glad to hear you are home Macie, still praying for you!

Comment

Good morning Macie. I hope you have a great day in the familiar comfort of your home. We love you!

Comment

Sending more prayers this morning...

Comment

prayers sent for the weekend, God Bless you Macie and your family!

Comment

Good morning Macie hope you have a great day, praying for you

Comment

Good Morning Macie.....Continuing prayers.

Comment

God will come to us in dreams Brian I pray he is telling you something.

Comment

Semper Fi brother! More prayers up for you and your family!

Comment

Good afternoon Ms. Macie! Was thinking about you today at Gunner's Christmas party at school. Sad you didn't get to have one. Still praying you wake up and amaze all of the doctors.

Comment

Hi Macie! Since I'm a teacher, we are out for Christmas break and I'm going to be away from the computer for a couple of weeks. I just wanted to wish you a Merry Chirstmas and tell you that you are in our prayers everyday! One day when you are over all of this, I want to meet you and your parents, and let you and my little girl (Sydney) run and play together!

Comment

Evening Macie, just sitting here thinking of you and praying for you.
                                Brian, Praying for ya'll to have a great night.
                                GOD BLESS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X