Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for today that all goes well.
    Macie, We love it when you smile, isn't it great to get a bath and clean hair.
    Praying for you sweetheart!!!!

Comment

Pray today brings good news , promising news, but more importantly gets us one day closer to making Macie smile all the time for her daddy.

Comment

Good afternoon Macie. I hope the appointment today provides good news.

Comment

Keep smiling Macie girl, we'll keep praying for God to touch you in a mighty way.

Comment

Brian, it was is was nice to meet you and your your family this morning. I hope you like the flags. Your strength and dedication you have have is unbelievable, Jennifer and I got back in the car misty eyed. If any of you ever need anything please let us know. you have a friend for life. Prayers being sent for Macie mom and dad!

Comment

Cool stuff Chad, I can only imagine your visit.

Comment

Prayers still going up day & night.

Comment

Macie, just wanted to tell you we were thinking about you and your apointment today, hope there is some good news.

Comment

Surgery site has healed up nice. Surgeon gave his blessing on trying the Baclofin pump again, just have to do a spinal tap to make sure all the infection is gone. So we are one step closer to getting Macie some releif from the tight muscles. Maybe around Feb. is what he was thinking.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                      My 8 year old daughter and myself were just reading this post together for the first time. She wanted to write you something so here is a message from Emily (daddy helped her type it):

Hope you feel better. I hope you have sweet dreams at night. If you get surgery I hope you feel better after surgery. I will pray for you. I have a friend at school named Macie just like you.

Emily.

Prayers sent your way.
                      Emily I just read Macie your kind words. Thank you so much. Hopefully one day you can meet in person and play together.

Brian

Comment

Chad the pleasure was all ours. Guys let me say that the pictures on here of the flags Chad and Jennifer make, do them no justice. They are awesome. I had one made with for Macie and myself. I will post pictures on his flag post in the classified. And let me tell you. His son Conner is one of a kind. We talked about him all the way home.

Brian

Comment

Hope Macie is doing well. Still thinking about y'all!

Comment

You're still in our thoughts and prayers Macie! Hope you are feeling better and loving your time being home. God bless you!

Comment

Sent.

Comment

God bless you little one.

Comment

Working...
                                X