Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a whole new level of bad....Sorry man

good luck catching those sorry SOB's. I would definitely call operation game thief and make sure they are aware of the circumstances & evidence

ac

Comment

Here's the link for the video if everyone wants to spread it around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RX6Q1OE5yo"]Two poachers caught on game camera! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by chriscarnes View Post
        Here's the link for the video if everyone wants to spread it around.

Two poachers caught on game camera! - YouTube
        That is an awesome video. Thanks Chriscarnes!

I have visited the property several times now that the season has started but have not had updtates from the gw. I have warned him that we have serious believe that the poachers are from the neighboring property on the backside. I told him that on opening weekend of gun season would be the best time to bust them as they are always there for that weekend.

I have almost given up on hunting this place due to all the pressure from, poachers, neighboring hunters and the owners with their kids ect. In three trips this season I have not even seen a hog or deer in daylight. Everything on tc shows at night. It is a 25 acre track and is too small for so many hunters. I had told both owners I would hunt on opening weekend for archery. One of them showed up around 6 am to hog hunt with his kids, I was p*ssed off but I couldn't say anything because it is his place. This will definetely be my last year hunting this place and have started looking for a lease to hunt next year. It has been a very dissapointing and season already and will probably finish my season on invites to other places or maybe on paid weekend hunts.

Point of it is that I'm TIRED and FURSTRATED with the whole situation and will soon leave this poachers situation for the owners to solve.

-Gonzo

Comment

Don't send them to the local TV station! The criminals will see it and move to a new location and then be gone.

I would talk to your GW and ask him if you can get approval to carry a gun during bow season considering the circumstancs. I would not want to be in the tree when another doe drops from their rifle.

Comment

Sorry, I had to let off some steam on my last post but just the way I feel right now

-Gonzo

Comment

Are these guys kin to local law enforcement? Seriously open and shut case

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                I showed my wife these pics and she noticed in the third pic it looks as if they are both on cell phones....interesting.

Skinny
                They were probably checking in with a third party that is/was monitoring a scanner about possible gunshots, etc.......

I would say they have plans and are very used to the system they were using here, just not to smart

Comment

Can't believe these guys were that close to the camera and didn't figure it out! Good luck with your pursuit!

Comment

That is just crazy!!! I hope they get busted!!! Good luck!! Once their caught you can put them on dumb criminals!!!!

Comment

I'm hoping we get them opening weekend of gun season. The GW and I have a really good idea what camp they are coming from. I'm 100% sure that all the nieghbors will be hunting that weeken like they always do and hope these worthless hunters are there to be busted

-Gonzo

Comment

Best of luck! I hope they get those b8stards!

Comment

If you think that they may be out there poaching again on opening weekend then you should have a good camera and hunt poachers. Pictures don't lie.

Comment

Bust them. The nerve of some people..

Comment

Good luck in the search. Hope the GW and you can find em and put them in the Graybar Motel.

Comment

I can't even look at this... This disgusts me... I hope you get these guys

Comment

Working...
                                X