No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? You don't think she was innocent?

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
      So you're saying that sometimes the evidence can be so overwhelming we don't have to wait for a verdict to pass judgment? Interesting.
      I guess they could be innocent. Just out looking for a lost dog and find a dead doe. Didn't want it to go to waste and called the GW who told them he was busy on a really big alligator case, and to skin her out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hopco.boy View Post
        Really? You don't think she was innocent?
        Not guilty.
        Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        I guess they could be innocent. Just out looking for a lost dog and find a dead doe. Didn't want it to go to waste and called the GW who told them he was busy on a really big alligator case, and to skin her out for him.

I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Comment

I am betting that the game warden will know these guys almost immediatly and I am also guessing by both of them on their cell phones at the same time, they are selling the deer meat and they were looking for a buyer for the meat....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
            I am betting that the game warden will know these guys almost immediatly and I am also guessing by both of them on their cell phones at the same time, they are selling the deer meat and they were looking for a buyer for the meat....
            this

post pics around town and move your cam before you do. if they see the pics they can figure out where the cam was...maybe.

Comment

Unreal. I bet the owner knows them. Am I right?

Comment

Gonna be a long thread can't wait till they get caught

Comment

How do you figure they are illegals, camo, gun, ice chest, skinning knife, cell phone, or maybe the pre- paid card they were holding while trying to punch in all the numbers. I like everyone else hope you get them whether they be white, brown, black, or yellow but please enuff with those stupid remarks. Let us know how it goes. Good luck

Comment

regardless of their nationality they're illegals for what they did. Also I found it kind of amusing that the Camera model is TruthCam. It's definatly showing the truth.

Comment

I don't even have the words.... Unreal... I guess there are poachers in other places than E. Tx huh. At least they kept the meat though.

Comment

Just plain sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, that is the best poaching sequence I have ever seen, I hope they nail them.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                            So you're saying that sometimes the evidence can be so overwhelming we don't have to wait for a verdict to pass judgment? Interesting.
                            Funny, Jim!

However, I'm not sure I could convict based on what I've seen....maybe they thought they have permission, maybe the date and time is off on the feeder, maybe you aren't so sure about when you put out the camera, etc.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but a halfway decent lawyer could introduce some doubt.....

Hopefully the game warden can get a confession and zip it up tight.

Comment

The good news is that with all the pics the GW should be stooked about this case. It dang sure would make for a fast prosecution. Hope these scum bags get what they deserve and then some!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                Funny, Jim!

However, I'm not sure I could convict based on what I've seen....maybe they thought they have permission, maybe the date and time is off on the feeder, maybe you aren't so sure about when you put out the camera, etc.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but a halfway decent lawyer could introduce some doubt.....

Hopefully the game warden can get a confession and zip it up tight.
                                Dangit it, and before this it was an open and shut case

This is a sad deal for sure and if the guys were not fatties I might say they were just killing for food but as big as those boys are their obviously needing a lot of food I hope they get what they deserve

Comment

Working...
                                X