Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonzshow View Post
    Thanks for the PMs' and all the help I'm getting. I just got off the phone with Oscar a GW in Leon Co and he will be assisting with the prosses of catching these guys. I'll keep yall updated.

-Gonzo
    Looks like you've got the ball rolling in the righ direction.

Comment

A sworn statement regarding the time, date, and circumstances in which the pictures were taken, when they were retrieved, whether the camera card was blank when inserted etc would help if it went to trial and their lawyer brought up the stuff Fulldraw mentioned. This wont be the casey anthony trial.

Comment

Unbelievable! I hope they get whats coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
          Dangit it, and before this it was an open and shut case

This is a sad deal for sure and if the guys were not fatties I might say they were just killing for food but as big as those boys are their obviously needing a lot of food I hope they get what they deserve
          Just because I'm fat, doesn't mean I'm not hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
            Lotta folks condemning them and they haven't been found guilty in court yet.
            I think this had to be a joke.

Comment

I hope they log on to this site and see themselves. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they did. I bet they Freak out, panic and start blaming each other. Man that would be funny. Idiots....

Comment

Choot em!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  I hope they log on to this site and see themselves. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they did. I bet they Freak out, panic and start blaming each other. Man that would be funny. Idiots....
                  That would be funny to see their reaction but I would hope the couldn't login because that would mean they were members and I like to think we are better than that. But you're right, it would be funny.

Comment

These are real scumbags and real dumb for walking up on the TC

Comment

Nothing I can add, but when it is over take a photo of your game cam, I want to see how it is hidden. Like it has been said, "watch your 6". You may want to try to get with Primos after it's over and make a commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Just because I'm fat, doesn't mean I'm not hungry!

Me too! Dang, that was funny.

Comment

Full resolution pics would be great.

Comment

i have kinfolk and friends that live in leon county, would like to have more and close up pic's

Comment

Jim, as usual your one funny man. Glad I know you.
                              Sorry to see this happend and puts you in a position of action. Glad you contacted a warden and hope he follows thru not only for you but for all hunters who tries to do the right thing at all times for our sport.
                              Please keep us updated.

Comment

Staged... I throwing out the red flag

Comment

Working...
                                X