X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a deer rifel should do the tric

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
      also, if it took these waterheads 30 minutes to get this done with 2 people, they are not profesionals! My wife and i had her deer from eatin corn to hangin in camp in 30 minutes......and we spent 10 of them taking pictures......and i'm pretty slow these days.

I'll bet you a 6 pack of tall boys these guys live less than 5 miles from there.
      dang thats fast!! Did you shoot the deer and it ran straight to your cleaning rack at camp????

Comment

Once they started dragging her it took only 17 minutes until they left with her cut up in their cooler.

Comment

wow

Comment

How dumb are ya?

Judge: Boys, ya ever poached before

Dumbfendants: No sir, never can say that we have?

Judge: Ya'll know what deer meat taste like?

Dumbfendants: Why yes sir...... taste like a cross between a bald eagle and a sea turtle!!!

Comment

Any updates on this

Comment

Well, any word from GW?

Comment

That is just unbelievable!!! What scumbags. Throw their butts under the jail. Or some Real Texas justice.

Around my lease in Kansas it is the Meth heads. They night shoot them and when you are driving by in the day time you will just see a headless deer in the field. That's right, they just cut the head off and leave the meat. Then sell the head on the black market. Just makes me so mad at these sums.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    i'm not into the game cam deal...is that model quiet / well hidden or are these guys just that brazen / dumb??
                    Man, Ray Charles should have been able to see that camera!

You certainly have some interesting pictures there, hope they find these dip****s and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Hopefully you can get some money from Operation game Thief if they catch these guys, I got a handsome reward for calling the GW on two scumbags taking undersized trout in Rockport a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                      Any updates on this
                      Originally posted by Hitone View Post
                      Well, any word from GW?
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by AgeOfEase08 View Post
                        HOpe these dudes never get to hunt again.
                        Something tells me this won't be the case unfortunately. They'll be hunting again, just not legally.

Comment

I'm calling BS. Updates need!

Comment

Haven't heard from Gonshow in a while. Be careful. Lots of folks who would poach would also blame you for posting thier picture on here or around town or getting them busted. The perps never blame themselves.

Comment

Get em,throw the book at them!! Good luck

Comment

Standing By For SITREP???? Hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
                                X