Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Hey Keith, did you guys do the Ghost Walk night tour? The wife and I were there a couple of weeks ago and stayed in a B&B 3 nights and did the tour. We also did "The Grove House" tour. Pretty neat stuff.
    No, we didn't do the tour. What did you think about the tour?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fishingsetx View Post
      looks like the ice bag moved the second night too

I moved the ice bag after I noticed the twist tie, then remembered to take the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        No, we didn't do the tour. What did you think about the tour?

I classify it as "entertaining"! The lady that narrates it has been doing it for a long time and is passionate about it that's for sure. My wife is in to the ghost stories so it was fun for her. No "revealing episodes" however.

Comment

Completely forgot about this thread! Love all the stories

Comment

I'm not sure if this counts as paranormal or not but....

Back in 2013 after my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she declined treatment and just wanted to come home to live out her remaining days with her family. Well, the day before she passed away, she was in real pain. I had the nurse on the phone trying to get pain meds, but she couldn't get the doctor to write a prescription because he was out of pocket. Anyway, she was in so much pain, I was with her trying anything and everything to sooth her. While she was in pain, I noticed that she was calling out and talking to people that were not in the room. I started to pay closer attention to her and noticed that the people she was talking to were actually relatives and friends that had already passed on. She kept asking them why they were in the room and that they needed to sit down. She also began saying that she was ready to go with them. She was talking to them as if they were actually in the room. I never saw anything, but kinda figured that they had come to "take her home". The nurse finally showed up and gave her some morphine and she never woke up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post

Back in 2013 after my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, she declined treatment and just wanted to come home to live out her remaining days with her family. Well, the day before she passed away, she was in real pain. I had the nurse on the phone trying to get pain meds, but she couldn't get the doctor to write a prescription because he was out of pocket. Anyway, she was in so much pain, I was with her trying anything and everything to sooth her. While she was in pain, I noticed that she was calling out and talking to people that were not in the room. I started to pay closer attention to her and noticed that the people she was talking to were actually relatives and friends that had already passed on. She kept asking them why they were in the room and that they needed to sit down. She also began saying that she was ready to go with them. She was talking to them as if they were actually in the room. I never saw anything, but kinda figured that they had come to "take her home". The nurse finally showed up and gave her some morphine and she never woke up again.
              Wow that's so sad but in the same sense very cool. Thanks for sharing with us. Sorry for your loss sir.

Comment

Gbird, that reminded me of a story about my MiL. When she was dealing with cancer, but with a good chance of recovery, her and FiL came to visit. I went around the car to lift her into her wheel chair. Right next to the car is a large bed of Greg's Mist Flower that draws thousands of queen butterflies. As I was settling her into her chair, 100's upon 100's of the butterflies started landing on her. They were all over her head, arms and back. Not one butterfly landed on me. She looked up at me and said they were telling her that she was going to die but not to be afraid. She passed a couple weeks later.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  Gbird, that reminded me of a story about my MiL. When she was dealing with cancer, but with a good chance of recovery, her and FiL came to visit. I went around the car to lift her into her wheel chair. Right next to the car is a large bed of Greg's Mist Flower that draws thousands of queen butterflies. As I was settling her into her chair, 100's upon 100's of the butterflies started landing on her. They were all over her head, arms and back. Not one butterfly landed on me. She looked up at me and said they were telling her that she was going to die but not to be afraid. She passed a couple weeks later.

Wow. That's amazing how things happen like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure it's paranormal but my grandfather passed away 8 or so years ago. One of my sisters, my mom, and I were by far the closest with him. He passed away in the morning and none of us were there, it was expected but we had been in and out seeing him but when it happened we were all not at the hospice care he was in. We would have all liked to been there. Fast forward a couple days for the funeral and I'm talking to my sister and I told her that he came and saw me the night after he died and it was the most real dream I'd ever had. She looked like a cow looking at a new gate and said the same thing happened to her, she told me what he was he wearing and I finished her sentence. We didn't say much else about it but randomly my mom came up and told us about a dream she had. Anyways it was pretty surreal. Couple months later my sister calls and tells me my Niece who was two at the time was freaking her out. She didn't go to the funeral and didn't really know him because he'd been in the nursing home. She wanted to wear a red shirt and needed milk for the old man in her room. Well grandpa loved red and always drinking milk, my sister asked who it was and she said your papa.

Anyways that's the most paranormal thing I've had happen and it was actually pretty awesome to get to say goodbye.

Comment

There was more to my story... The morning my mom passed away, I had been with her all the previous evening from about 5 pm until I was just exhausted, about 3 am. I woke my dad up and told him that I had to get some sleep. My dad took over the watch, but fell asleep in a chair. About 5:30 my dad woke up and found that my mom had passed. We figure sometime around 4:00 am. I guess she was just wanting us to leave her alone and be quiet so she could finally get her eternal rest. I'll never forget my dad coming in to wake me up with the words, "Mom's gone...."

Comment

My grandmother loved owls, collected knick knacks of owls, pictures etc. I was with her the night she died in the hospital. I went to my grand fathers house to tell him. When I arrived at their house a hoot owl was calling right behind the house, they lived in the city no big deal. The next night as my brother and I sat out side reminiscing, the owl called again. I thought then that Me Mee was telling us all is good. 1 1/2 years later I was living with my grandfather and he passed away. I had never heard any owls near the house while I lived with him. The night he passed an owl started calling again, and I knew they where together. I continued to live in the house for several years and never heard an owl call, unless another family member or close family friend died. It's been 12 years since my grandfather passed. He was the world to me, Taught me about hunting and fishing and life in general. Just typing this brings back a flood of emotions of the void in my life that he left. I'm about to be 51 years old and miss him on every hunting trip and fishing trip I go on. Every time I hear an owl it always brings me back to my Paw Paw and Me Mee.

We hunt on family land that has been in the family for a 100 plus years. My grand father smoked cigars. There has been many occasions that myself and others have smelled the cigar/old man smell while walking to our stands. I always think Paw Paw is walking with me to the blind or back to the building after the hunt.
                        Last edited by Specktackulure; 08-27-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Specktackulure View Post
                          My grandmother loved owls, collected knick knacks of owls, pictures etc. I was with her the night she died in the hospital. I went to my grand fathers house to tell him. When I arrived at their house a hoot owl was calling right behind the house, they lived in the city no big deal. The next night as my brother and I sat out side reminiscing, the owl called again. I thought then that Me Mee was telling us all is good. 1 1/2 years later I was living with my grandfather and he passed away. I had never heard any owls near the house while I lived with him. The night he passed an owl started calling again, and I knew they where together. I continued to live in the house for several years and never heard an owl call, unless another family member or close family friend died. It's been 12 years since my grandfather passed. He was the world to me, Taught me about hunting and fishing and life in general. Just typing this brings back a flood of emotions of the void in my life that he left. I'm about to be 51 years old and miss him on every hunting trip and fishing trip I go on. Every time I hear an owl it always brings me back to my Paw Paw and Me Mee.

We hunt on family land that has been in the family for a 100 plus years. My grand father smoked cigars. There has been many occasions that myself and others have smelled the cigar/old man smell while walking to our stands. I always think Paw Paw is walking with me to the blind or back to the building after the hunt.
                          Good stuff...thanks for sharing.

Comment

This thread is great

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post

I wanted to share a powerful thing that occurred to my relative before she passed, but it feels as though I'm betraying her. So I deleted it.

Comment

Come on folks, I need something to read at lunch tomorrow. How about a good story!

Comment

Working...
                                X