Cinnamon Creek Classic Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okarcher View Post
    Does anyone know if they've put the range in the shade or they going to be using a bunch of open field shots? Going to be real hot if were stuck out in the open in this heat.
    both, hunter class should be mostly shaded but no wind

Comment

brett pm sent

Comment

brett pm sent

Comment

I'm a member at CCR like many others here. It's an archer's paradise with 5 outside courses and a soon to open pro shop facility with 56 indoor shooting lanes and a dart system. If nothing else, check out what CCR has to offer. I'm positive they will pick up marquis events in the future. By the way, the owner will do his best to ensure everyone is class correct for The Classic. As Eddie said, he and Brett know a lot of peeps that shoot on the big level and that should help keep the event hones.

Comment

Just my opinion, but I believe they will miss out on a bunch of potential shooters by not having a couple more classes.
            They don't need to have all ASA classes, but a senior open and womens open would help I think.

Comment

brett pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by RedSeal View Post
                Im bringing my A+ game lol!
                Looking like you may need that A game. I've also heard some good open shooters will be shooting pins since some PRO shooters will be there.

Comment

i aint skeerd! Lol

Comment

Bell curve?

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                    Looking like you may need that A game. I've also heard some good open shooters will be shooting pins since some PRO shooters will be there.
                    A+ Game....heck im hopin for a bell curve....by the way,,,gonna have my Triumph at the shoot for sale if anyone is interested,,,,Needs a new string tho,,,other than that it is mint!....gonna sell it cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                      Most archery shops have them. Some have it in a scorecard holder(clipboard) and some have the cards. http://www.archeryprostaff.com/MCKEN...DER_p/9907.htm 5% off at checkout ,use TBH in coupon code

Ricky, their website says you must pre-register. Open a paypal account. It's free and safe.
                      Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                      Also take your binos so you can see the rings.
                      Thanks Guys for the advice!! I am very anxious to see what it is all about

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                        A+ Game....heck im hopin for a bell curve....by the way,,,gonna have my Triumph at the shoot for sale if anyone is interested,,,,Needs a new string tho,,,other than that it is mint!....gonna sell it cheap!
                        LOL, PM sent

Comment

Leaving the house now see ya in 2 hours

Comment

Just my opinion, but I believe they will miss out on a bunch of potential shooters by not having a couple more classes.
                            They don't need to have all ASA classes, but a senior open and womens open would help I think.
                            Just what I was thinking Marty. Don't need to be ASA classes, but a few more would be good. If I shot in the Women's Bowhunter, a lot of women would be justifiably angry. That is not fair to them, but I shouldn't have to compete with Michael Braden either.

Comment

At a MINIMUM:

Men's Open
                              Womens Open
                              Mens Pins
                              Womens Pins

Plus the 2 youth classes.

Comment

This is true. We have over 40 ASA Senior Open and Super Senior competitors in this area. These guys have the time and money to play. They are also smart and know that they cannot compete with the young "top guns" that will be there.

The Known 45 class is our second biggest class at the state level events and has become the BIGGEST class at ASA National Pro/Ams. Not having a Known Distance class is excluding a big group of shooters. Times are changing in 3D. The Known Distance classes are excelling and here to stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X