No announcement yet.

In Honor Of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job giving it hell and good luck the rest of the season Malachi! Some of my best hunts didn’t involve a big harvest, but was more about the time spent in Gods county, scenery, memories and friendships that turn into your personal stories, like yours and my Wisconsin hunt last year.
    Using traditional archery gear is definitely a limitation, but now, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    A fellow hunter I was on the property with yesterday morning shot 2 big bucks back to back within 30 minutes of each other with a rifle…..I’m still sure I had a better time watching the cold front come in, deer trickling in and almost drawing back on a little fork horned buck. To each his own. Good write up on this special bow season for ya!

Comment

Those small targets are tough to hit. You're tearing them up.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank Gary, it helps to make sure they're REAL close before letting it rip. Double lunged this last bunny with a blunt. Didn't go 20... inches .

And Billy, I definitely agree. This season has turned out real special, health hiatus not withstanding!

Comment

Working...
        X