No announcement yet.

I don't wanna....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got er done Monday. Over 6.3 million early votes have been cast in Texas.

Comment

I've voted twice and thinking of going a couple more times till I get one I feel good about.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Voted last week and I'm oh so scared.

Comment

Walking out of the voting booth last Monday I passed my district manager walking in to vote himself. That Thursday during our safety meeting he reminded everybody that the company will give time for everyone to go vote and afterwards thanked me for doing my civil duty.

Comment

I voted this morning when the polls opened at 7:00 then came home and took a long shower to try and get it off me. It didn't work.

Comment

My 11th election & never been so disappointed. After an extended Texas stay I'm headed home to Florida today, goin hold my nose

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
                  We need every registered voter to vote. Why let the the few make the decision for the majority.
                  Hate to go full blown Cliff Clavin, but here's a little known fact...this great nation was founded by the few that made the decision for the majority. Only 3% of the population at the time were wanting to split all ties from Great Britain. These men were the ones that initiated the American Revolution.

I too have voted.
                  Last edited by highspeed; 11-04-2016, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Voted yesterday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBhuntin View Post
                      We need every registered voter to vote. Why let the the few make the decision for the majority. I just don't get why people don't vote. The excuse are many, I don't have time, to busy, got to work, kids, etc. Guess what everyone has stuff going on. It's a privilege that every America should exercise. There are many in this world that do not have a choice, we do! Let your voice be heard and get out there and vote!

We are selecting the next President of the United States of America. I would think it's kind of important or maybe I'm just weird.
                      An 18 yo who has zero life experience, lives with mom and dad, never had a job, should not get to vote. I ain't mad at them, I just don't want a person whose biggest problem is how to get beer on a Friday night selecting the most powerful person in the world.

Hell, with the way kids are still considered children while in college, they shouldn't get to vote until they are 25. Unless they are in the military, or run their own business.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                        hate to go full blown cliff clavin, but here's a little known fact...this great nation was founded by the few that made the decision for the majority. Only 3% of the population at the time were wanting to split all ties from great britain. These men were the ones that initiated the american revolution.

I too have voted.
                        exactly!

Comment

And remember, democrats vote on wednesday

Comment

True, but me and the wife aren't denocrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are going to early vote today, gonna do it this evening though so no one says anything about me being drunk before noon. No way I can do this sober.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingslayer View Post
                                Jerry, did you vote Hilliary?

I hate to be mean, but ARE YOU CRAZY!!![emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X