Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I don't wanna....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted the first day

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
        Can we vote, and still complain?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep!

Comment

made sure i voted

Comment

ROGER THAT !! I was taught you can't complain about it if you don't cast your vote.
            My 9 yr old asked when he could go vote !! We had the talk about our duty as citizens to vote each and every time, no matter what type of election.
            Guess I am doing a few things right as a parent !!

Comment

I voted the 2nd of Early Voting. Still sick to my stomach, but I did it!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                Some people shouldn't vote. Just sayin.

No way man! Everyone should vote if they are legal to! 34% of the nation voted in 2012, which means just over half of that, which is 17%ish elected Obama. For me, his administration would be a lot easier to swallow if it were 51% of the whole able to vote populous voting.

Comment

I voted last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                    No way man! Everyone should vote if they are legal to! 34% of the nation voted in 2012, which means just over half of that, which is 17%ish elected Obama. For me, his administration would be a lot easier to swallow if it were 51% of the whole able to vote populous voting.
                    This

I wonder what those of us who think alike could accomplish if we all voted instead of a fraction of us

I voted yesterday

Comment

I'm not standing I a 150 yard line to vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was at the same court house a few days ago....pretty good easy process I must say

Comment

Done

Comment

We went to the local community college. No line.Click image for larger version

Name:	20161103_190634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	24469755Click image for larger version

Name:	20161103_190634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	24469755

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                              Voted Last weekend. Will be in Vegas on Election Day. I wonder if they will have bets I could bet on?

Not in Vegas, you would have to do it online.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                                We need every registered voter to vote. Why let the the few make the decision for the majority. I just don't get why people don't vote. The excuse are many, I don't have time, to busy, got to work, kids, etc. Guess what everyone has stuff going on. It's a privilege that every America should exercise. There are many in this world that do not have a choice, we do! Let your voice be heard and get out there and vote!

We are selecting the next President of the United States of America. I would think it's kind of important or maybe I'm just weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X