Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Getting ready for my first trad hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
    I have an extra string and an extra tab plus a glove on standby.

But after an emergency call last night and me having to round up another crew to head to Montana my hunt is probably not gonna happen. I will try like mad today to get this all sorted out but I highly doubt it will happen. Oh well it is what it is.
    Oh man thats terrible
    Maybe the hunting gods will assist with getting to work out today and you can get on the road

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Oh man thats terrible
      Maybe the hunting gods will assist with getting to work out today and you can get on the road
      I hope your right brother but I keep it all in perspective, this allows my guys to keep putting food on the table and pay their health insurance so in the overall picture this hunt is insignificant.
      Still hope I make it though.

Comment

I hope your right brother but I keep it all in perspective, this allows my guys to keep putting food on the table and pay their health insurance so in the overall picture this hunt is insignificant.
        Still hope I make it though.
        I like your attitude

Hope you get to fling an arrow from a stick bow at a critter this year though.

Comment

McAllester is a fun place, and there are some brutes up there.

Goiod luck, if you get to go!

Bisch

Comment

Well I'm not making my hunt but I'm lucky enough to have a lease to hunt and a wife who loves to travel to different places to slay furry critters. I will kill with my long bow one way or the other this year.

Comment

Well I'm not making my hunt but I'm lucky enough to have a lease to hunt and a wife who loves to travel to different places to slay furry critters. I will kill with my long bow one way or the other this year.
              Now the question is, who will draw blood with a stick bow first... you or your wife!?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                Now the question is, who will draw blood with a stick bow first... you or your wife!?
                I might accidentally lose her arrows until I get one down, LOL

Comment

Sorry your hunt didn't work out. Sounds like you have a solid backup plan though. You'll get it done!!

Comment

Man, I'm sorry your hunt didn't happen. I get to go to Boggy next week. Hopefully that cold front prediction for next Thursday is accurate!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman72 View Post
                      Man, I'm sorry your hunt didn't happen. I get to go to Boggy next week. Hopefully that cold front prediction for next Thursday is accurate!
                      Good luck brother, put the smack down on a big one for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X