Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
    Au Contraire Mon Fre're !!!
    There's a vast variety of ducks out there, and some of the places I hunted are very challenging to even get to! ( try getting away from everyone else and their dog, literally). And I have some duck recipes that have made many a believer out of the biggest skeptics out there!! And the best part of duck hunting is being able to cut up with your friends while doing it!!!
    But... The older I get the more I'd rather be after deer with my bow than anything else!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds my friend! Just hunk ducks with your bow.

Richard.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
        You can have the best of both worlds my friend! Just hunk ducks with your bow.

Richard.
        Believe me, I have thought about it really hard!!! Lol

Comment

I would love to shoot a duck out of the air with my bow! I have gotten a pheasant out of the air with my longbow, and that was a ton of fun!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Bisch, I got some places we can go when deer season is over. I'm sure we can get a few shots, but don't know if we'll connect!!

Comment

I love duck hunting. Mostly to watch the dog work. Lost my dog and didn't hunt for years but I have a good one in the works and will do more this year. After my deer tags are filled.

Comment

Working...
              X