Some guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some guys...

My buddy has been getting pics of this buck for 2 years now. He acts like its no big deal! Probably hasn't even hunt 5 times in the last 2 years. I keep telling him I'll be glad to hunt it for him but he just laughs at me. i don't think he knows I'm serious!!
    I've never even got pics of a deer even close to this guy. Lucky sucker!

Sleepless nights, countless sits, that is a heck of a buck with any weapon especially Traditional Gear!

Comment

Lots of character! Pretty buck.

Comment

some folks don't know how truly blessed and fortunate they are to have deer like that on their property, and I'm over just blessed to see a ton of doe, and small bucks lol

Comment

Get em

Comment

Very unique buck.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Geez... does he have daytime pics too?

Comment

I feel ya! My brother has permission to hunt this buck on one of his best friends Iowa farms. His friend doesnt care to hunt it, his family doesn't care and He won't do it. Just doesn't care enough about deer. Doesn't want to spend the money on a license or miss any duck hunts.

Get real serious with your buddy! Lol!

Comment

Yes, he has a few day pics as well. I'll see if he'll send me some
                    Buff, that deer is just right down the rd from you in Jefferson

Comment

I remember the days when all I did was duck hunt Too. But that's a young man's game. I only go a few times a year now

Comment

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both nice bucks!!!

Bisch

Comment

I don't get it, how can you like duck over deer? Every duck looks exactly the same. That's one reason i like deer hunting so much. No buck is the same and hunts are far more exciting and suspenseful. Not to mention tastes way better and more of a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                              I don't get it, how can you like duck over deer? Every duck looks exactly the same. That's one reason i like deer hunting so much. No buck is the same and hunts are far more exciting and suspenseful. Not to mention tastes way better and more of a challenge.
                              Au Contraire Mon Fre're !!!
                              There's a vast variety of ducks out there, and some of the places I hunted are very challenging to even get to! ( try getting away from everyone else and their dog, literally). And I have some duck recipes that have made many a believer out of the biggest skeptics out there!! And the best part of duck hunting is being able to cut up with your friends while doing it!!!
                              But... The older I get the more I'd rather be after deer with my bow than anything else!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X