Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New arrows fletched!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good guys! I can't wait to see the red/white/blue!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
      Looking good guys! I can't wait to see the red/white/blue!!!!
      Hehe. Well you made that possible with the generous package of feathers you sent!

Richard.

Comment

looks good Richard

Comment

Look great, guys. I really need to get around to giving it a try. You fellas make it looks so easy to turn out a quality arrow, I think this 'ole Alabama boy might be able to put together something suitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
            Look great, guys. I really need to get around to giving it a try. You fellas make it looks so easy to turn out a quality arrow, I think this 'ole Alabama boy might be able to put together something suitable.

If I can do it anyone can, I'm a dunce when it comes to making anything other than a big honking mess. It is time consuming though.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post

Arizona ez fletch is your friend

Comment

Good looking arrows Richard. What adjustable nocks are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by JTBean View Post
                  Good looking arrows Richard. What adjustable nocks are you using?
                  There is a video here in the Traditional forum that Daniel over at HCB put out showing how to tie on some adjustable nocks. It's really really easy and if tied properly they adjust but don't move any on their own. I've got several hundred shots with the ones I tied on and they haven't moved a hair.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Looks good

I think I bought some "EZ pull" field points, they have a little hump ahead of the threads. They are a pain when shooting into my bag target
                    LOL! I shot a few into a 3D target yesterday and they were a total pain to pull out.

Richard.

Comment

That is a lot easier than the knot I had been using.

Comment

Working...
                      X