The Bow I've Been Waiting For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
    Yeah that's something different for sure. Looks sweet!
    Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
      What kind of arrows are you shooting? I have had that same problem a couple of times where my arrows would fly way high and act stiff and I would turn them cock feather in and they would fly perfect. Arrows have a stiffer side and some are more finicky than others as far as which way the stiff side of the arrow is supposed to be (in/out) and they will fishtail or do like mine did and fly way high and away
      Full length GT 3555's, standard inserts and 200 gr tips.

Comment

How do you like it ?

Comment

Awesome lookin bow! Congrats! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Thanks yall. So far I'm loving it. I haven't been able to shoot it as much as I'd like to between work and the rain. I did manage to shoot some yesterday. I'm getting pretty comfortable with it. All my groups aren't like this lol, but I did manage to shoot this one really good group at 15 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did add the buckskin colored strap on quiver, I thought the light color looked good with the light colored riser woods. I went ahead and tied some cat whiskers on too. It didn't really need them, but you can't be too quiet. Now it's pretty much silent and the extra weight from the quiver pretty much eliminates what little hand shock it had. I think I'll be happy with this bow for a long time to come. Can't wait until bow season!!

Comment

That bow is sexy, no other word describes it.

Richard

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet bow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X