Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

About to Pull the Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
    Man, those Black Widows are sexy....I'm going to have to get into th trad game at some point!
    Are you saying that we are sexy because of our bows? Then I guess you maybe right .

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

I have a Toelke whip, and I have never shot Dan's recurves but if they shoot as well as my whip they are fantanstic. Also check out Will Cooke with Black river bows. I had a week of shooting both his recurve and hybrid bow and they both shot great, and the workmanship was fantastic and the exotic wood is right in your price range.

Comment

About to Pull the Trigger

Splitfinger- my buddy bought your black widow and I have to say that it is the sweetest trad bow I have ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Recently ordered a Black River bow. At the time he did not have an extremely long wait time. I think he said about 3 months but that was about three or four weeks ago. For the woods I wanted and the add-ons his price I thought was pretty reasonable (only slightly over your price range). I can't wait to get my hands on it. The few reports I have read on his bows have all been positive. In my opinion his riser and recurve profile reminds me of my Tall Tines. If it shoots as well as the TT then it will be money well spent.

Comment

My favorite recurve is a tie between bob lee and black widow. My bow of choice is a 3 piece longbow with a recurve grip. This is why I prefer my Zipper Nitro over the bob lee, blackwidow, sarrels, and hoyt dorado. (All of which I have previously owned)

*notice none of the above bowyers make my preferred bow type, the 3 piece longbow with recurve style grip.

Some of those widows above would be a great option for a good price.

Comment

Working...
              X