Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Traditional FSC Week 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't find any transfer on the balloon, so don't know the distance, but here's the remains of the balloon.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
      I couldn't find any transfer on the balloon, so don't know the distance, but here's the remains of the balloon.
      Well darn. The lipstick should have transferred easily, especially onto that white balloon. I did 6 test shots to make sure it was going to work, and had good transfer every time.

From the look of it, your balloon ripped right through your dot, but without more to go on there's no way of knowing exactly where the arrow hit.

Rick

Comment

Bet Phillip hit the spot, and it's just not showing up; otherwise the white balloon would show a mark.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Bet Phillip hit the spot, and it's just not showing up; otherwise the white balloon would show a mark.
          That's kinda what I'm thinking too.
          With yours it was easy to figure out due to the extra pictures.

Rick

Comment

Rick: Lacking positive proof of a winner, I would suggest that a tie exists between Phillip and me. I would suggest that, since I have more recently made a call, that Phillip should make the next call. OR, you should retain the honor and make a new call for the coming week.

Respectfully,
            Ellis

Comment

Since no one stands to lose a million, and you're graciousness, then I say Phillip should make the call.

Call us a good one Phil.

Rick

Comment

OK, I'll come up with something and post it by the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                  OK, I'll come up with something and post it by the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                  X