X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh well put my name on your bow . Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
      Honored to see Big Russ made the cut. Best of luck and Godspeed. Breaks my heart that you won't be at the Longbow shoot! (:
      Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Why, he was just telling me this past weekend at Chester how heart broken he is that you are missing the longbow shoot! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Bisch
      Yea, yea...I bet he was. If he was REALLY heartbroken, he would just skip out on this year's longbow shoot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
        Oh well put my name on your bow . Arvin
        Haha! IDK about the bow, but I may still have an arrow with a lil room on it just for you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Yea, yea...I bet he was. If he was REALLY heartbroken, he would just skip out on this year's longbow shoot!!
          From what i'v heard'...there are alot of folks HEARTBROKEN that your gona be in AFRICA instead of TEXAS....

JEFFRO

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
            From what i'v heard'...there are alot of folks HEARTBROKEN that your gona be in AFRICA instead of TEXAS....

JEFFRO
            LOL yea, just like an earthquake! I can feel them cracking all the way up here on this side of the Red River!

I can promise, a small part of me will be wishing I was at the shoot! Definitely one that I look forward to every year.

Comment

There is only 1 place I'd rather be at than at the T.S.L.C. and that's were you are going...
              hope you and your bride shoot a bunch of big o'l good'uns....

Comment

Working...
              X