Need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help.

Well, I had only dreamed it would be a possibility in the future to make a return trip back to Africa, but never would have imagined that it would be exactly a year to the day nearly that I'd get to go back again to the dark continent. To say that all the stars perfectly aligned allowing us to go back this soon would be be an understatement.
    Anyhow, I've changed my setup a bit and have been getting all my gear ready, but my arrows don't seem to be complete. They need some names!! I know several folks have done it in the past and I did it last last year I don't think my arrows would be complete without getting properly named. Will be taking a couple dozen this go around so got lots of naming to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Madison, Hamilton, and Monroe!

Comment

Need some help.

Put "Bisch" on one of them! I would love to ride along with you.

Those arrows in the JoJan are flu-flus! You planning on shooting a few guinneas this trip?

They look good mounted!

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 05-02-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I am glad that y'all are able to make another trip so soon. I would be honored if you would use my youngest son's name Tod. He is a lucky rascal, so this may work out well for you my friend
        Thanks,
        Ben

Comment

Cool arrows name one "cool arrow"!! [emoji38]

Comment

I probably won't get to go back, so please put my name on one of the arrows.

Comment

For the love of God do not put little John on one of your arrows I have had nightmares about my arrow sticking out of a warthog running off into the sunset never to be recovered
              Last edited by little john; 05-03-2016, 04:40 AM.

Comment

You live in Oklahoma? You could use tribal names.
                Cherokee, Creek, Choctaw, Osage, Kiowa, Delaware, Crow etc.
                I married one of those Oklahoma native Americans.
                My youngest son is the luckiest Hunter I have ever been around. His name is Rowdy. I would feel confident an arrow with his name on it would find its mark.
                Good luck on the hunt.

Comment

You could put Hornchaser on one for me as it would be the closest I will ever come to going to Africa. Have a great hunt and time over there and may your arrows fly true.

Comment

It would be fun to make a return visit with you again - "Swamprabbit"

-Scott

Comment

My suggestion is "Poff". That is short for Poffinbarger which is the last name of my best friend and fellow Marine that got shot on the top of his head in Viet Nam on 09/11/66. The shot left him right side paralyzed. He was the Texas state champion silouette shooter and former Safari Club International disabled hunter of the year. They sent him and his wife to Africa on a hunt a few years as part of his award. It would be great to send him back again.

Before Poff's injury he was a champion archer here in Michigan.

Comment

Shiloh, I'd be Honored again if you would name one of your arrows after me -- Craze

P.s. if you do would , Please take it out of the Quiver this time !

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Put "Bisch" on one of them! I would love to ride along with you.

Those arrows in the JoJan are flu-flus! You planning on shooting a few guinneas this trip?

They look good mounted!

Bisch

They look like flu-flus now, but they will have a different look soon enough when they hit the hot ribbon on my feather burner!

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
                          I am glad that y'all are able to make another trip so soon. I would be honored if you would use my youngest son's name Tod. He is a lucky rascal, so this may work out well for you my friend
                          Thanks,
                          Ben
                          Will do! I take all the luck I can get!

Originally posted by little john View Post
                          For the love of God do not put little John on one of your arrows I have had nightmares about my arrow sticking out of a warthog running off into the sunset never to be recovered

Haha, me and you both my friend! Definitely hoping for revenge on one (or ten) of his cousins this time around!

Originally posted by Gandgolf View Post
                          Shiloh, I'd be Honored again if you would name one of your arrows after me -- Craze

P.s. if you do would , Please take it out of the Quiver this time !
                          It was outa the quiver last go around, but no critters would ever show up!

Comment

Lol best of luck brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Russ, or better yet, Rusty Butts!

Comment

Working...
                              X