Swinging Grape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
    I tried to get a trick shot running topic started a long time back, but no one seemed interested.

Now that I see more folks who are starting to do some tricky shots, maybe it's time to refresh the idea.

It would just be a running single topic with folks adding their shot videos in as they do them. Kinda like the harvest topic, where folks are welcome to add into it as they have content.

I think it would be a very cool thread. I know at least for me it would be, because I would love to see the shots, and ideas for shots.

Rick
    Funny how I was thinking the same thing! I don't have a video camera, or the time to really edit and upload them, but I thought having a thread that just listed out the trick/fun shot setups that you've done along with pictures would be cool, if nothing else, to get some inspiration.

So if you don't post up a "trick/fun shot idea" thread, then I will

The other day, I ran out of balloons in my pocket so I poked around the backyard porch for something to shoot at. My kids left a pencil, so I stuck it in the ground and tried to hit it at about 8 yards. Took about 8 or so tries, but I finally snapped it in 3.

Comment

That's a heck of a shot!

Comment

So I finally blew up the small balloons and shot them thought that was good, shot the oil mix bottle was happy,.. Then Rick shoot a swinging grape and swamp rabbit snaps pencils. Ya'll need to slow down, I still haven't figured out how to make a bottle blow up. :-?

Comment

nice

Comment

Please see new thread for additional shots, I am counting on Rick and a few others to keep this alive and running. Thank you Rick for posting a great Shot. !!

Comment

Cool

Comment

Great shot. I love it when you said "Well, it took me two shots".

Doug Key

Comment

Great shot Rick!!

Comment

Amazing shot, Rick! I mean you couldn't be more perfect if you held the arrow in one hand and threaded the grape onto it like a shish kabob!

Comment

Working...
                    X