X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swinging Grape

Best viewed full screen.

Enjoy.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Rick

That is just nuts!!!... grape nuts!

Comment

Sweet.

Now I kind of want some grapes....

Seeing all these swinging objects... I'm going to have to go hang something from a barn rafter and try it

Comment

Show off

Comment

Shooting a grape at 15 yards ain't so tuff.

Getting the timing right on the swing is the hard part.

Having the grape cooperate & turn just right for the shot is PURE PRICELESS LUCK.

Rick

Comment

I might could do it if it was a grapefruit.

Comment

I hear ya SwampRabbit, Give me a LARGE grapefruit and I think I'm in business, but an actual grape... I'll just leave that to the legend. :-)
              Last edited by Dry Bones; 04-03-2016, 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Good shooting, Rick, but I like things that explode better!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  I hear ya SwampRabbit, Give me a LARGE grapefruit and I think I'm in business, but an actual grape... I'll just leave that to the legend. :-)
                  I think we need a bisch/barbee grape showdown. I know they're both capable of making it a good show.

Comment

Rick would kill me on a swinging grape shot, and to think of it, probably most other shots too! If I had come up with this idea, there probably never would have been a thread about it, because after I missed that darn grape about 50 times, I would have gave up and eaten it!

Bisch
                    Last edited by Bisch; 04-03-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      Rick would kill me on a swinging grape shot, and to think of it, probably most other shots too! If I had come up with this idea, there probably never would have been a thread about it, because after I missed that darn grape about 50 times, I would have gave up and eaten it!

Bisch
                      Eaten it??? You meant kicked it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Rick would kill me on a swinging grape shot, and to think of it, probably most other shots too!
                        Bisch
                        BS

You forget. I know ya.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Eaten it??? You meant kicked it, right?
                          For sure, if it was laying on the ground. I'm old, and can't kick things high off the ground anymore!

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
                          BS

You forget. I know ya.

Rick
                          I ain't forgot!

Bisch

Comment

I tried to get a trick shot running topic started a long time back, but no one seemed interested.

Now that I see more folks who are starting to do some tricky shots, maybe it's time to refresh the idea.

It would just be a running single topic with folks adding their shot videos in as they do them. Kinda like the harvest topic, where folks are welcome to add into it as they have content.

I think it would be a very cool thread. I know at least for me it would be, because I would love to see the shots, and ideas for shots.

Rick

Comment

Yeah or a weekly trick shot to try similar to fsc.

Comment

Working...
                              X