No announcement yet.

Y'all sit with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if you can see him but it's a little rack buck a long ways off, but it's another crusin buck! I just need one about 120"+ to cruise by at about 12 yards!

Comment

It's past lunch time! Hard to beat peanut butter crackers!

Comment

Man its tough to sit most of the day. Good luck!

Comment

Looks like you picked a good spot for an all day sit. Being able to glass a big area and see a long way goes a long way in combating boredom. I hope a big boy decides to go for an afternoon stroll by your stand!

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post

Don't know if you can see him but it's a little rack buck a long ways off, but it's another crusin buck! I just need one about 120"+ to cruise by at about 12 yards!
            You should dub that buck "waldo" for future hunts. And yes, I found him.

Comment

Originally posted by lepperson View Post

It's past lunch time! Hard to beat peanut butter crackers!
              The only bad thing about those are that they only come 6 in a pack. You open them, eat one and next thing you know, they are all gone!

Comment

Lucky for him a already used my cull tag!

Comment

they're getting closer!!

Comment

Close to prime time now, sun setting, temp dropping, just need a shooter to roll in! Been a awesome sit, no matter the outcome. Thank you Lord for this creation and to be able to enjoy it.

Comment

Same small 8 from earlier, coming back in

Comment

Do you have a target buck you've seen on camera, or are you hoping something happens to wander through?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Do you have a target buck you've seen on camera, or are you hoping something happens to wander through?

One of these and I ain't picky, whichever one gets broadwayz inside 20yrds.

Comment

Good luck! Hope one of them get in range shortly.

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for the tag along...always cool when you can grunt in a buck. Good luck!

Comment

Come on big boys!!!! That first one is nice! How wide you think that 2nd one is... kinda hard to tell on this angle, but it looks like a basket rack.

Comment

Working...
                                X