No announcement yet.

Y'all sit with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Way to go Lance. I've been following this thread from the start and am so glad you finished out the year with a kill. Way to stick with it! Congratulations!

Comment

Bitter sweet alright, sorry you guys are loosing a great spot. Let the landowner know that you are willing to buy some cows if the new fellow ever backs out.

Anyways, congrats on a job well done!!!

Comment

Living the dream through these post's, lol, thanks for sharing guys.

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
          Bitter sweet alright, sorry you guys are loosing a great spot. Let the landowner know that you are willing to buy some cows if the new fellow ever backs out.

Anyways, congrats on a job well done!!!
          All over it! I'd go into the cow business to keep this spot!!! Lol
          There's one track that is fenced out cause it's just too thick for anything but critters. I may get to keep hunting it in the future but we will see.

Comment

Congrats Lance. A well earned trophy for sure! Thanks for taking us aling on the highs and lows. Hope you still get to hunt the thick stuff. When the cows get on, the deer will likely change thier pattern a bit and the thick stuff might be more reliable.

Comment

Big congrats on the buck, hopefully the landowner will figure out a way to keep you in deer.

Comment

Congrats Lance!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the deer . Arvin

Comment

Congrats on a awesome buck!!

Comment

Way to get it done Lance!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Keeping tabs on this

Comment

I knew this would happen! Was outta town huntin (was able to get another slick), and Lance done got em! Congrats brother on a beaut of a buck! Hopefully you, and brother Clay can keep huntin the "thick spot"...I feel ya too, these East Texas deer have been kickin my tail too! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty... And hope you and brother end up with the best spot in Henderson County!!

Comment

Working...
                            X