Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Y'all sit with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck guys!

Comment

You are making work SOOO hard today. Good luck

Comment

... and ....????

Comment

I just shot one of the good bucks....the big wide 8 point. I'm not exactly jumping up and down just yet because he ducked the arrow and I hit him high. I feel like I got enough penetration and I found good blood but he crossed onto a piece of property that we don't have permission to be on. The folks that own the property have not allowed us to look for a wounded deer in the past so I'm pretty sick right now. I am calling the local Game Warden who is also a friend of mine to see what we can do about it. Hopefully I'll post some pics soon

Clay

Comment

I ended up not getting a shot this morning!

Clay, I got me fingers crossed for ya! I sure hope you recover him.

Bisch

Comment

Well it's bow hunting....... Not what I was hoping to hear or read but it happens. Maybe we can get in there and recover him......

Comment

Fingers crossed and prayers over here too. I hope you get a chance at recovering him.

Comment

Man I sure hope you can get him!

Comment

Really hoping you can get in there and recover him.

Comment

I'm in it to fill the freezer, plus the Does just taste better. Good luck!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

More bad luck...blood got thin and with the landowner not real happy about me being there I made a big loop and couldn't get back on blood so I backed out before I made the situation worse. Judging from the blood I feel like the deer will live but I'm going to keep an eye out for buzzards.

Clay

Comment

More bad luck...blood got thin and with the landowner not real happy about me being there I made a big loop and couldn't get back on blood so I backed out before I made the situation worse. Judging from the blood I feel like the deer will live but I'm going to keep an eye out for buzzards.

Clay

Comment

That really bites brother.

Comment

Sorry for the bum luck Clay.

Comment

Working...
                                X