No announcement yet.

IBO Mid America Regional Trad Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shoot! Shana and her crew did a great job running it, we learned a lot just watching her do it. The club has lots of new (heavy) targets, that means they will be making appearances at the monthly shoots! Thanks to all who had a hand in set up, and a special thanks to Bisch, who help tremendously with set up AND takedown; I don't care what people say about you Bisch, you alright.

Comment

Robert.....Thanks for all you do, the courses were great! I know you had a monumental job, and you pulled it off without a hitch. It was a great shoot....with way too much fun!

Comment

Great shoot!!!! Thanks to all that made this happen. Arvin

Comment

Bisch

Here is Bisch and the last target with a departing gift !
          Attached Files

Comment

It was great shoot very challenging shots and cool people. Thanks to everyone that set it up!

Comment

Its was fun shooting the HC course with you Roger.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
                Here is Bisch and the last target with a departing gift !
                That little momento came home with me! It is great having good friends who care about you!

Bisch

Comment

It was great to see all my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                    It was great to see all my friends.
                    Almost all of them! I was looking for you all weekend, but we never crossed paths. Hope to see you soon!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Centex View Post
                      Its was fun shooting the HC course with you Roger.
                      Didn't recognize you by your avatar, until I saw your turkeys in the harvest thread. Like wise maybe see you in tbot shoot someday .

Comment

High scorers in the classes.

RU Dewayne Martin 527 9X
                        REC Kevin Deyton 473 4X
                        WREC Shana Wilson 530 9X
                        SRC Mark Hodges 579 17X
                        VH Rob Flinn 472 6X
                        MLB Jerry Bischoff 495 8X
                        LB Calvin Smock 488 6X
                        FLB Selena Davis 360
                        SLB Dano Williams 423 3X
                        PRM ?
                        YU Carson Tuttle 423 4X

The Hunters Challenge Shoot Down winners were Shana Wilson and Dewayne Martin (10 and then 4 straight 11s)

Great shoot and great archery folks!

Comment

AdAstroAiroh, is that you Mark? Did not know you were on TBH! Welcome aboard!

Bisch

Comment

Great time with great people at one of the best 3-D ranges in Texas! The Saturday evening shoot down with the ladies was the highlight of my weekend! I also had the opportunity to shoot a round with Dewayne and Mark, learned a few things I wish I had known years ago. Was nice to meet Bisch, Calvin, Shanna, Vivian, Robert and many others.

I will see some of you at Chester and others at Twin Oakes!

Comment

Hey Bisch....yeh it's me. I joined up here in December to find out where and when the 2015 IBO Texas event was going to happen. I am sure glad I made the drive down. Great course, friendly folks and a chance for me to test my progress.

Congratulations on your class victory and thanks for all your work to help make it happen.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by AdAstraAiroh View Post
                                Hey Bisch....yeh it's me. I joined up here in December to find out where and when the 2015 IBO Texas event was going to happen. I am sure glad I made the drive down. Great course, friendly folks and a chance for me to test my progress.

Congratulations on your class victory and thanks for all your work to help make it happen.

Mark
                                I'd say your progress is going just fine!!!!

Great to meet ya, and hope to run into you at another one somewhere!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X