I'll be looking for you, Roger!

Glad you are going to make it up.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I'll be looking for you, Roger!

Glad you are going to make it up.

Bisch
      I will be there Saturday bright early . I liked the course last time I went .

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
        I will be there Saturday bright early . I liked the course last time I went .
        My favorite course in Texas! Oughta be a fun shoot!

Comment

We worked on it so hard yesterday and today. I think its really good. Several of us are exhausted, but we had a great time putting it all together for yall!

Comment

Skunklady I think all who helped . I wanted to help but that working out of town thing got in the way. I will see y'all tomorrow . we having the meet and greet shoot Friday afternoon? Arvin
            Last edited by Selfbowman; 04-24-2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Yeah thanks for putting it together! I would have loved to help you guys! would have been way more fun than being at work!

Thanks for setting it up! cant wait for tomorrow!

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
                If anyone could find some time tomorrow or Thur we could sure use some help. Came up shorthanded
                Wished I could Bob, but wife is in the hospital. Ya'll have fun this weekend.

Comment

Can't wait to see yall. Come out Saturday and shoot. Very good course set up x3. People from Missouri. Virginia. Colorado. Oklahoma. And of course our Texas bunch.

Comment

Getting excited!

Comment

[ATTACH]708989[/ATTACH]
                      Donated Damascus knife by Robert Garcia for scorecard draw! Geez I hope I get lucky! It's really fine!

Comment

That's some great craftsmanship alright, Shana. Robert said he worked that steel from a samurai sword blade, and the display wood was gathered from the archery club property. Also, everyone should thank Robert -- and you -- for all of the work setting up this event.

Comment

Was a great shoot today! I really enjoyed the two courses I shot. Always fun to see everybody!

Y'all have fun tomorrow!

Jon

Comment

Thanks to all those who helped setup this shoot, I had a blast!

Comment

Any of yall that missed this shoot, missed a GREAT time!

The IBO format is fantastic!

Bisch

Comment

Agreed! I had a blast, and the courses were awesome. It was obvious that a lot of hard working people put a ton of time and effort into the production of this event. Met a lot of great people, and can't wait for next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X